Stem's Guide To Celestial Healing

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Stem, Sep 7, 2013.

1. QiLong New Player

I've used Consecrated Ground in PVP with good results. In matches like Watchtower my team turns into mini tanks and Tanks into SUPER tanks lol. Im not sure about how the interrupts and stuns work. Sometimes I can pull them off no problem others... not so lucky. I find myself popping My PVP Trinket before casting a combo to help keep it going.
  2. Black Stem Well-Known Player

Don't worry about other combining really except Admonish to Blight, an maybe Renew to curse if an add has low health other than that, Iconics or whatever you want.
  3. Black Stem Well-Known Player

Only lasts 12 secs and it's a 50%er Life Drain is the best choice regardless of role because it's only 35% cost and it's there for when you need health or group mates need it and your cola supply and power is empty.
  4. Black Stem Well-Known Player

Do not really worry about combos other than Admonish to blight and maybe combo consume souls, I primarily dps pvp and use life drain. Look into Malediction also, since you're doing damage it'll heal.
  5. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Life drain heals more when there are more adds, I'll choose the spammable cursed idol or the life saving concentrated ground over life drain any day.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zeikial Committed Player

I am definitely a cursed idol fan, a dot with a hot for a good amount of time and is only 25% sc.
  7. Brother Cimorelli New Player

Celestial Dps loadout &Guide
    From Right-Left:
    Smite/Haunt
    Retribution/Wither
    Defile
    Cursed Idol-SC
    Blessing/Death Mark
    Curse/Renew
    Iconics- Weapons Expert, Tactical Genius, Miracle Worker, Empathic Healing, & Powerful Resistance

Mods-T5&T5Expert
    Yellows-Resto&Precision
    Reds=Resto&Precision
    Blues=Precision&Health

115/125 Sp
    Crit Attack Chance/all
    Crit Attack Damage/all

Precision/all
    Crit Healing Mag/all
    Crit Healing Chance/all
    Restoration/all
    Im Lv20 right now but this seems to work.....
  8. Brother Cimorelli New Player

The stuff below the loadout is meant for being around T5 (later into ur being Lv30) BTW.....
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

Umm, you say DPS, and the loadout looks like DPS, but the mods and SP look like healer spec. :confused:
  10. Brother Cimorelli New Player

Mods & Sp r meant to heal a significant amount as a Dps so u can do damage and heal for different situations....:D
  11. Brother Cimorelli New Player

Notice how I put the Crit heal mag, Crit heal chance & Resto After the Dps sp innates when I get more sp.. Agains the mods and sp loadout r meant for T5 toon with a high amount of sp....
  12. Remander Steadfast Player

Er, so, you don't want to spec might or precision as a DPS? Look, your healing is never going to be significant, unless you're in healer stance (or you're a Fire Tank). Just like specing vit won't help you recover power significantly faster, unless you're a troller. It's just not a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  13. BrotherMutant New Player

AND is up as soon as its down. Gotta love that lil spinnin skull.
  14. Brother Cimorelli New Player

ahh NVM!!!!!
  15. 13igtyme Devoted Player

He saying to maximize your dps, you need to spec full dps.
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, but that's too straightforward. Give a man a fish......
    • Like x 2
  17. Brother Cimorelli New Player

Celestial Dps loadout &Guide
    From Right-Left:
    Smite/Haunt
    Retribution/Wither
    Defile
    Cursed Idol-SC
    Malediction/Benediction
    Curse/Renew
    ICONICS-Weapons Expert,Tactical Genius
    Mods-T5&T5Expert
    Yellows-Resto&Precision
    Reds=Precision
    Blues=Precision&Health

115/125 Sp
    THIS COMES FIRST
    ^
    Crit Attack Chance/all
    Crit Attack Damage/all
    Precision/all
    THIS COMES LATER
    ^
    Crit Healing Mag/all
    Crit Healing Chance/all
    Restoration/all
    Updated
  18. Brother Cimorelli New Player

Or in my case give a man a squid,(I like those better then fish)....lol
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

OK, but you spec no might here, and you still have a bunch of resto which is relatively useless to a DPS. I think you underestimate the value of might in a Celestial DPS build. Speaking of which, isn't this a healer thread? Not trying to bust your chops, man, but this is simply not a good DPS build. You said yourself that you're only level 20 right now. You'll see what I mean. Run with this against equally leveled, geared, SPed DPS, and you'll get smoked.
  20. Brother Cimorelli New Player

I know the person who made the thread and this was mainly to see what he thought but its an open thread so ur entitled to voice ur opinion.......