STEAM DONATE

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by SandMancr, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SandMancr Active Player

i try to make donate with my steam for member and i take this message i have money in my steam
    We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://help.daybreakgames.com
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Make sure the credit card you entered is valid. If it is, follow the link and send Daybreak a ticket.
  3. SandMancr Active Player

Pff membership you can donate with steam ok so itry to make donate with
    because i dont have master card so ok i go buy paysafecard and after that ask to approve my donate. With master card so i still can't donate and i stay with my money in the steam for no reason any can help me with Master card???
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Only the Steam support can tell you why they don't accept your MasterCard.
  5. SandMancr Active Player

you no unterstand i want donate but i dont have master card so i buy paysafe card to make donate with steam but when i click to steam they must approve master card but i dont have master card is any other way to make donate with out master card? only with paysafe card by steam
  6. BladeChill New Player

daybreak has problems with their sites money processing. you can encounter this same problem with a credit card. several times now I have tried to add DB cash or update my membership, their site tells me my card is declined and they have no transaction info but my bank takes the funds out and throws them into pending transactions.

Is the money from your paysafe card added to your steam wallet already? If so contact steam support first and see if their are any issues on their end. Then contact DB support. Best to contact steam first cause DB will just tell ya its a problem on their end.
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

No. you cannot buy membership through Steam without a credit card (master card).

With PaySafecard you can buy episodes and bundles.
  8. SandMancr Active Player

ok thx you my friend :))