Stealth

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heavens Sword, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Zeo Committed Player

They should change to if you kill someone in stealth, you remain in stealth.
    I have a friend that only play with rogue classes and he don't like of DC for this reason, also, mental Stealth should made you able to fly if you have this kind of movement, since it's a power inspired on Martian Manhunter.

Stealth in PvE is worthless, theres no point to have, not even the "extra" power bar that it gives.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

They could make stealth into a am I suppose,

1. relying on crits, the longer you in stealth the more crits you stack, but if your taken out of stealth by being attacked you lose and everything resets, but while attacking always use granduer or distract before an attack.
  3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

If this change were to happen, please don't let it hit Legends.
  4. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

So far we have:

Needs to retain movement mode

Needs to have new/old powers that retain stealth

Weapon Attacks retain stealth or activates partial visibility

Stealth as a shieldlike effect, 75% damage abosorption in full stealth, 50% while partially visible

Disguise ability with limited unique powers to copied NPC. Possible Mental only.
    • Like x 2
  5. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

I know there are 20 batmans now but stealth needs a boost
    • Like x 1
  6. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Losing stealth is one of the problems IMO, Improved Stealth is likely over shadowed by Max damage now, Using Grandeur/Distract in order to get one attack in doesnt seem worth it, Stealth still has some benefit as a utility loadout.

I know some Controllers use Grandeur/Distract as a timer for perfect Double ticks on POT which is a mistake IMO, unlike standard shielding they keep you from being pushed knocked back etc making them perfect for pickups, to each their own i suppose.
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

Thought about it some more,

The cooldowns from granduer and distract will be greatly decrease along with main am stealth. Since stealth is known for its crits, stacking crits will be the function of its am, any move will work in the am of stealth.

And for the record I think with or without crits any move should do more damage in stealth than in normal form.
  8. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

all stealth ability's should remove lock on in pvp during this time including quantum tunnelling
  9. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

I doubt that would happen, but Gadget and Mental should have that in terms of Granduer and Smokebomb, does it always work is up in the air.

Also there is shadow concoction and mass shadow concoction a detaunt ray and area effect, In pvp i think it is said to lose targeting for a moment, as far as PVE would be nice to use for pickups if works as described.
  10. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

looking for new feedback
  11. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Wonder if Shadow powers will be the next Controller powerset, if so will it have stealth?

If it does will Mental/Gadgets have to wait until then for Stealth to get a proper overhaul.
  12. thatguysawesome New Player

I would like shadow powers but as a tank powerset instead.
  13. Rewhx Well-Known Player

14. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

In the Original Power Revamps of Mental and Gadgets Stealth saw a major change in almost all powers no longer retaining stealth, the later introduction of the hometurf mod made it viable again, pls overhaul Stealth
  15. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

Stealth revamp in GU50 pls
  16. Ghostof91 New Player

According to the Devs theres no new future for stealth, I personally think they should can it for Mental and replace it with either a warp, telapathy, or bring back illusory form.
  17. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

was that pre daybreak?
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

Yea it was, but the evidence is even clear now that the developers dont see anything new for stealth/invisibility.

Edit: I think they should scrap invisibility because its currently a joke in this game.
  19. Heavens Sword Dedicated Player

It makes for a nice utility loadout, though it needs more options available.

Perhaps an innate stealth boost in iconic powers could be in order, 10 second minimum stealth, all powers retain stealth.

upgrade the mainframe improved stealth to 3 even 4 seconds as far getting hit out of stealth. Maybe even movement mode enabled.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

It needs a buff, and its movement, cause why should you lose your movement because you decide to go in stealth, it technically defeats the purpose.
    • Like x 1