Stealth Material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Decided to make a thread JUST with the Stealth Material.

Why??

Because in the end the Stealth material is freekin expensive..... so just to make sure that if someone decides to purchase the material.... they are darn sure of what they are buying.

I am sure the last thing anyone wants is to spend 5000+ Qwarks and find out that they don't like the material after all.

And just to be sure..... purchasing the material is for ONE character.
    If you want the material on another character... you have to purchase it again for that character.
    So again.... freekin expensive.

Seeing how I seem to be the first one in the Multiverse;) to buy the material..... here we go;

I will probably make one more video or two showing the Stealth Material using various styles.
    We shall see. ;) ;)

EDIT; Yeah.... I kept on saying Stealth Aura...... it was 3AM when I made this video. :oops: ;) ;) ;)
    • Like x 4
  2. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

It should be called polish material more so, haha.
    • Like x 1
  3. Epcot Active Player

Man i opened 60 tc and didn't get the beyond chest or sandstorm aura the 2 things i really wanted lol and only got 1010 quarks sadly...
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Despite the error, I loved this video....I really really really really really want that Stealth Material. And now i'm more determined than ever to get it.:D
    • Like x 2
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Used the Stealth Mat to recreate the 1989 Batman. ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks..... and good luck. Hopefully it will not require like 400+TC. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

yeah.... the first 80 or so I opened.... i was still missing the head and chest. :(

But got much more lucky when I opened 100. ;)

But the chest right now is much cheaper on the Broker..... if that is all your missing you might as well just buy it from there. ;)
  8. Epcot Active Player

Try using the material on the dark knight helm and make all white bug goggles for the face. I use it for my batman space ghost look lol
    • Like x 3
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I see you followed my tip ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Always. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I did that at around 02:00. ;)
  12. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Thanks for the video. Not really worth it to me, but thats just my opinion. In fact, so far they have yet to beat the phoenix material if you ask me.
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

Saw someone with the blue smoke mat ingame tonight. I dont wanna be rude cause someone worked on that but it really does look like a bluish blob of paint. U lose all definition of whatever gear u are wearing. So far none of these new mats interests me at all. The only thing i thought that was cool looking was full body diamond mist aura.
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That's fine.
    The whole point of the video is to make sure you don't end up buying a pretty expensive mat that you may not like in the end. ;)

if you already know you don't like it.... s'aul good man. ;) ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah...... the biggest issue with the Smoke Mat is that it makes the character flat..... very flat.
    So it ends up being a blue blob that has no volume at all. :oops:

The Diamond Mist aura looks pretty good.

I can already imagine many Ice characters using it. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It doesn't have to beat it. I personally love the Stealth Material...and I'm gonna make great use of it. All we need now is a tintable leather material. :D
    • Like x 2
  17. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

+1 From me. Especially since you showcased the material on Batman styles which is what I'd be using lol. Keep up the good work!
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some quick and dirty updates using the Stealth Material...
    [IMG]

And a fast attempt at Snake eyes...I can do a better one...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

They're all good.... but especially love Snake Eyes. ;)

Been planning to make a GI Joe video. I will totally steal your Snake Eyes.
    MOUAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!

:D
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. And thanks. ;) ;)