Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Solstice Vanguard, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

Status is a new League with focus on recruiting quality, mature players who're active in the MMO. We're always looking to recruit players who wish to focus on high levels of play and help others around the game, all the while helping others who're willing to get to the level where we all are.

On the PS3 side, I'm searching for players who can fulfill these requirements:

-Active players who're at least Combat Rating 63+. However, if you're level 30 I can definitely help you through.

-Mature-minded is a major plus.

-DLC-ready and are able to join Raids and Alerts.

-Vast knowledge and willing to help others.

On my behalf, I'm posting to recruit new players for the Status on PS3 servers but we're every where on EU and PC as Status and Status V for the Heroes and Villain players, respectively (I'm Status for the Hero side).

So if you wish to join us, leave a comment here with your character's name and I'll be sure to add you when you're on. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Staticblaze98 New Player

Hi my name is aj i am US PS3 Hero i just wanted to see how big your league is you see i am recruiting and if your league is small enough i was thinking we could merge i am starting a new league so far the most members we have is 14 if interested contact me on my psn name its steelman49 if this is possible please contact me
  3. CaptainSunstone New Player

im a usps3 earth tank cr 93 91 sp Character name Captain Sunstone i get on regularly and have a mic im looking for a fun league
  4. Staticblaze98 New Player

I will def add you on dcuo what is your psn????
  5. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

Staticblaze, that is beyond rude and disrespectful for you to come into my thread and take potential recruitment from me. If you wish to recruit people of your own, create a thread and state your requirements.

My League spans from US to EU on both factions, of which I'm looking for more people for MY enjoyment on the USPS3.

Respect this!
  6. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

I'll add you via PS3 Captain Sunstone and will meet you on there. I'm mainly on the game around 5pm EST, sometimes early.

If you have a Facebook account, you can join our ever-growing Group, DCUO Community. We're a fun, mature-minded group dedicated to pass along information, help others and actually have a good time.

http://facebook.com/groups/DCUOUnofficial
    • Like x 1