Stats Revamp: Tier Two Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This thread is for feedback on Tier Two content.

Consider using this basic format:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Watchtower
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 37
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mepps
    • Details: In the boss fight with Mepps, Mepps hits really hard compared to all of the other NPCs around him. He seems really overpowered.
    Tier Two Content includes:
    1 Player Shared - Gotham University Warehouse and Old Gotham Subway
    1 Player Hero - The Greenhouse and Gotham Sewer
    1 Player Villain - Metropolis Universiaty and Old STAR LAbs

2 Player - Flashback, Gotham Hospital, Riverfront Center, and Riverside Hotel

4 Player - STAR Labs Research Facility, Oan Sciencecells, HIVE Moon Base, Oolong Island, and Outer Caverns

8 Player Novice - Kahndaw, Inner Sanctum, and Brainiac Sub-Construct
    8 Player Expert - Kahndaq, Outer Caverns, Inner Sanctum, and Brainiac Sub-Construct

- Quixotic
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Oan Sciencells
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 44
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Boss Fights
    • Details: Each boss fight felt really easy to play against, we had evil star who died really fast, and vice who seemed OK in burn time. Kronas attacks felt like they did no damage, the laser beam didn't really hit hard at all. The rest of the alert, the ads etc were ok to deal with.
  3. Celestial Powers Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: South Gotham
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 48
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Prime Avatar
    • Details: Boss felt really good, needed a tank for the meta avatar, his aoe skull hurt a lot. You'll need a tank and a heal for this part.
  4. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I also confirm everything Celestial Powers said ^ I've been running in the same group.
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Battle for earth duos
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 51
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: All Bosses and Match level adds
    • Details: In detail the duos were super easy, we breeze through them. I barely felt the bosses had health and the match level adds as well they died real quick

BUG REPORT:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Flashback duo
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Tunnel and Paradox Reapers
    • Details: The portal for the second part of the duo never opens in the tunnel, I'd like to mention that the reapers have almost no health as well we basically 1 shot them
  5. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Penguin Solo
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Abilities and adds
    • Details: For this solo I felt the add were particularly hitting hard but without having too much health. On the other hand, bosses had too much health without doing too much damage. For example the penguin umbrella attack wasn't doing strong damage when it's supposed to be his special.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one in this thread should be specific to testers testing version 1.1 of the stats revamp.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mystere Well-Known Player

Played with t2 catwoman museum solo and it tokk 40 minutes! The Cheetah boss is much harder than the rest. I was CR 44 at the start and 48 at the end. The scarecrow solo on the otherhand was a piece of cake. Thus, I think there needs to be some readjusting to the catwoman t2 solo.
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Instance: Gotham Sewer Solo
    My Character: 46
    Fight: Creepers
    Description: The mobs you encounter up to the first set of bosses hit really hard and were giving me some problems. The Scarecrow fight after that felt very easy in comparison.

Instance: Old Gotham Subway Solo
    My Character: 46
    Fight: Hush
    Description: Compared to the rest of the bosses, Hush gave me the hardest time. It felt like he had a much higher health pool compared to all of the other bosses in the instance.
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Gotham Museum
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 56
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: entire instance
    • Details: the bosses leading up to Catwoman were tougher than Catwoman who practically melted. Things seemed to hit pretty hard for all the health pool we had, but we seemed to be in combat more than I remember. Even after defeating Catwoman, my health did not regen.
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Old Star Labs (villain)
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 56
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: entire instance
    • Details: I have l3062 health. This instance has always been a bit tough on Live because of the number of Mobs who do ranged attacks to your melee gorilla abilities. However, what I feel is off is the damage you do and the damage the NPCS do. I can one shot some of the enemies just with a lunge which means their health is a little low. So the enemies have low health and high damage. I did not complete as my gear was broken.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one relate to revamp 1.4.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Ok so this is further reaching than I thought - the only thing I can tell is that either raids haven't been looked at, at all period or raid NPC's of the same item level aren't the same as NPC's of the same item level in solo content - is this intended.

The loadout I used was Jafin's 1.5 loadout because I don't want this to become about my rotation I want this to be about awareness to the games content.

Above - NPC item level 56 - Raid NPC's completely destroy the 201 player.

Above - same situation but in a solo NPC item level 56, I didn't even have to largely care about rotation etc.
  13. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Grabbed a few friends to make new toons and walk into the bat caves while wearing a set of full T1 gear and only speccing 52 sp. Granted we only had 6 people in the group but we had every role, and it was a HUGE struggle just to even get past the adds in Sub...

It took an us almost an hour to clear the adds and reach Android Batman. I was the tank, using ice, ny health was a little over 5400 and I was getting hit for 1400s by adds. My sheilds were just melting. Now I'm no programmer or dev but I'm pretty sure that's WAY too much damage in proportion to your max health. That's the equivalent of a 201 tank with 40k health taking 12 k hits each swing from one add. Not to mention the healer was healing me for a max of 900, if that. If it wasn't for the troll keeping everything CC'd so they couldn't do anything, we would have never made it past the adds.

Once we got to the first boss and wiped, we just called it quits. Everyone had enough, didn't even want to attempt any other raid cause of how bad that was.

Please look into this, and might as well look at all T2 raids. If one is that jacked up, they most likely all are.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Region/Instance/Mission: Old Gotham Subway
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 44
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Bane
    • Details: In the boss fight with Bane there are two stages. The first stage is where the issue lies. At level it feels like Bane does too much damage, or else I do too little to get him to the threshold to trigger the second stage, which is where I bash him with barrels to weaken him. As a player who has done this instance hundreds of times over the past six years and knows when to block, when to interrupt etc. my health was down to 15-20% by the time I was able to get Bane's health low enough to trigger the second stage of the fight. I feel like this might be too difficult for a new player who is doing the instance for the first time. My recommendation would either be to decrease the amount of damage that Bane does to the player during the first phase, or decrease Bane's defence so that the player can get him to the second stage of the fight a little faster.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Khandaq
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 201 Earth Tank
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Adds have a lot of health
    • Details: I walked in as a 201 earth tank. This adds took a while to kill. I walked into The CHasm and Gates and the adds were much quicker to die.
  16. DCUO Addict Committed Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Oan Science Cells
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 43
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Lysa Drak boss fight - contructs
    • Details: I was playing a tank, and I wasn't able to grab the aggro of the Hellions (the second wave of constructs). They kept aggroing on the healer. I didn't have this problem with other adds or with the Starlings when we fought Evil Star.
    • Stats: Health 7100, Power 1963, Defense 3164, Might 1728, Resto 816, Vit 511, Prec 891, Dom 802
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.