Stats Revamp: Tier Five Content

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Quixotic, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quixotic Developer

This thread is for feedback on Tier Five content.

Consider using this basic format:
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Watchtower
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 37
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Mepps
    • Details: In the boss fight with Mepps, Mepps hits really hard compared to all of the other NPCs around him. He seems really overpowered.
    Tier Five Content includes:
    1 Player - The Hunt and Test Subject #1

2 Player - Knightsdome Arena, Tunnel of Lust, and Runied Cathedral

4 Player - Trigon's Prison, Family Reunion, Brothers in Arms, Mist Recovery, and Strike Team

8 Player - Nexus of Reality, Paradox Wave, and Assault and Battery

- Quixotic
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one in this thread should be specific to testers testing version 1.1 of the stats revamp.
  3. ddidderr Well-Known Player

• Region/Instance/Mission: Nexus of Reality
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 175
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: 1st Boss Fight (4 luthors)
    • Details: Tried to solo it. Compared to live server (where you need maximum 5 seconds to defeat at least 2 luthors and end the boss fight) the damage you deal is very low and the damage you take is really high. I just tried 2 times with a Mental char in DPS and Troll role but couldn't finish the fight. As Tank or Heal it will be no problem to solo it I think. I don't know if this is intended (gaps between tiers a lot smaller) or if this is just not yet adjusted correctly.
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I ran Family Reunion on villains earlier and NPCs were dropping blue Power bubbles. Is this intended and part of the new Power management system or is it bugged? If it's not intended then Power regen needs to be upped significantly because these bubbles had a big part in keeping me up even though I was almost fully specced for Power and had a pure Vita specced Controller in the group.
  5. L T Devoted Player

T5 Iconic Solos:
    Healing barrels do not work in the Iconic instances.
    There seems to be little or no passive power regen in the Iconic Instances, and weapon regen is weak.

The Hunt: My power pool seemed low as Huntress. My health pool seemed incredibly high. Fights barely touched my health bar. My damage out vs the adds and boss health seemed about right, but they couldn't really hurt me.

Test Subject: As bizarro I ran out of power from breaking out of various crowd control in this instance. Again my health pool seemed really high.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts after this one relate to revamp 1.4.
  7. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I made a paradox with a group where the mean of cr was 175! / 180!
    And even though we decided to close down the aisle, we still had players dying! Is this the goal?
  8. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Revamp 1.7
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Virtue Over Vices
    • My Character Level/Combat Rating: 83
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Envy Cultists
    • Details: The two minion cultists don't attack unless you melee with them. They'll just stand there until you KO them if you only used ranged attacks.
    Overall, the cultists seemed a bit week. Even at CR 83 with on 80 SP and no mods, it didn't take much effort to beat them.
  9. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Revamp 1.7
    • Region/Instance/Mission: Gotham Wasteland
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: Teleporters from Territories to Hero Garrison
    • Details: None of the teleporters work.
    The missions I got were My Envy is Your Envy, Wrath Reduced and Lust or Combust. These all felt appropriately balanced. The minions were fine, but you wouldn't want to get swarmed at CR 83. The sub-bosses provided a nice challenge.
  10. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Revamp 1.7
    • Region/Instance/Mission: The Hunt
    • Fight/Boss/Mechanic/Ability: NPCs
    • Details: The mobster that's supposed to come out in the first room to pull the alarm doesn't move to actually pull the alarm; he just stands there. The sub-boss (Johnny Blowtorch, maybe?) at the bottom of the ladder does not activate the fire trap in the floor. He uses his taser line and then just stands there a few seconds before attacking again.
    Both T5 iconic solos felt very similar to the live versions.

The healing barrels in The Hunt do not give back power. I don't know about the ones in Test Subject #1. I was mostly using weapons in that solo.
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

CR201, mental, full special force base and gear mods, 280sp, using shields and hybrid playstyle

NEXUS TELEPORTER:
    enemy bosses feel same difficult as FOS2 bosses. also enemy mobs feel about the same as FOS2 mobs.
    no CC works on targets. CC of boss is unbreakable. overall, the whole raid seems bit easier to me than FOS

QUESTION:
    will we ever get the paradox wave portal back, or is it meant to be gone forever?
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

CR 166 Ice 17.5k Power, 9.8k Might
    Might/Power VIII in reds, Health/Power VIII in blues, Power VIII in yellows
    197 SP (Superpowered, max Crit Chance/Damage, 135 Might/Power)
    Absorption Adapter, Core Strength, etc
    Orbital, Supply Drop, Sidekick and standard DPS trinket
    PffT (Impaling Ice, Snowball, Wintry Tempest, Arctic Gust, Reflection, Blizzard)

Nexus of Reality

The first encounter was no big deal. Countering and setting up AOE did the trick. The hallway trash was manageable unless I got a whole bunch at once. The 2nd boss room for my run was Future Lex with the Guise of the Nexus. All is well until the guise perma stuns me then I get whittled down and die.

Suggestion: Allow the stun to expire after a set amount of time or let us breakout to make the encounter possible to solo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.