Stats Revamp: Ice 1.1

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I know it's based on gear! And it is exactly this my discussion from the beginning that the Moja wanted to divert ...

That is exactly the point of my discussion! So far no one has understood!
    The percentage of power expenditure as the CR equipment goes up is very high!
    This is why we have these absurd expenses despite having a huge number of power bar
  2. mousy New Player

MaxIlana I did. A spreadsheet of power cost and power at each gear level as we increase are created are efficiency with are powers is going down as power cost does not seem to be scalping correctly as a fresh toon on you get 5.5 casts of a medium power per a power bar at creating 177 without mods or sp you get 3.8 casts per a power bar in order to get to the same power cost to power ratio you had at creating 31 you must have power 6.2 gen mods all split power mods of 8,s and 80 sp spent in power this doesn't feel right as you should be doing those things as extras to improve your ratios not to just keep them the same
  3. BumblingB I got better.

You make a good point. The stronger you get the more power you consume. But you end up getting to a plateau with outside resources so I'd you just up your gear you will be a power hog.

This means every DLC will have new mods for gear and generator. That will be their idea of compensation since right now there is a finite number in sp.
    • Like x 1
  4. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

First of all thank you very much for responding!
    I understand that the more we evolve, the more powerful we become and we have to spend more. The point I am referring to is that the spending here is very high! Even for evolution!
    Even though I increase my skill points, even if I put the mods, still nothing will change! This character I used in the video I made just to make this video, but what I'm testing on the server is another! And it is with T8 mods, skill points spent, etc. And the exaggerated spending remains the same as if I had nothing! My 22,000 power does not interfere with anything!
  5. mousy New Player

To keep the same ratio you had as a new 31 toon you will need to get your power to 3 about 29k at 173 or 30.8 k at 177. The problem is that gear is the thing that determines credit and gets us into content it should keep us at a state efficiency level and everything else should be are choices to increase in the way we want over that we should not have to be spending just to stay even with a reserves as we progress
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

But you can not really see the error in this?
    There is no sense in this progression!
    If I really want to use my powers, I'll have to stop spending my skill points on precision or might, and spend everything on power points!
    My mods will also have to be all based on power!
    Is it if I want to use my powers?
    There is no logic in it!
    So I can use my powers up to level 30, but when I become more powerful, I cease to be able to use my powers? Why am I too powerful ?!
    God! Where is logic in this ?!
    Can not they persuade that this will keep gamers out of the game?
    Simply because it has no logic ?!
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

You're absolutely right about this but sadly work as intended and you'll need to use more your weapons instead.
    OMG! Can't wait to see Light update :D, spamming combos without any issue with power cost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.