Stats Revamp: Electricity 1.1

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derio 15000 Post Club

I havent used electroburst in 1.1, so I dont know if they changed it or not. I know in 1.0 it was a simple burst heal that had similar range to circle of protection, no HoT.

I will log in today to double check and see any changes but I doubt they changed anything to electroburst.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

nothing was changed with Electroburst healing from 1.0
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

I feel electroburst can do more as it is initially on 1.1. Since there are very few electrify pi for electric, why not add a pi interaction with burst. Make it to where the initial power is a burst, but if you use it on an electrified target, it will start off as a burst followed by a few dots or like live dots but the damage can be smaller.

I feel this is a good alternate to bring back one of the abilities of dots for electric. For healing i still don't understand the change. The live version is better, and i sometimes even prefer that over galvanize. So it can be the same, enemies that are electrified, using burst gives back stronger heals or H.O.T, if they 1.1 using burst in healer stance been changed to burst heal.
  4. krytine Loyal Player

For electro gen I would be OK with either lowest health or furthest player within range
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I noticed healers get power Regen. Keep that change please.

I noticed Galvanize was slightly buffed which is pretty nice.
    The overall feel is much better than before.
    Only thing is I would increase Electroburst's range and buff Bio Electric Surge's Priority heal to 68-83 once more. It's at 48-59 currently and really that kind of hinders Electric's burst heal potential.
    I would also like to see a stronger hot on Electrogenesis

I'm liking the dps changes so far. Much much better.
    For Overcharge, could you revert it to how it used to be before AM?
    Power costs are still a little steep. I would love to go through 4 straight power rotations without running out of power so quickly. had around 5k power and couldn't pull it off
    could Tesla blast become a cone AoE?

Megavolt needs a considerable buff.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

Tesla Balls' cooldown is the same length of the animation maybe 8 secs (just a guess gotta re-time it). Only does 3 ticks of damage though and it does hit multiple targets. # of targets again Im not sure. Im currently going over footage now to see.
  7. krytine Loyal Player

Somethings that I was hoping for was
    1. Tesla ball to have a healing and damage aspect for it
    2. Overcharge to have a splash damage/heals
    3. shields to have explosive damage when they are broken
    4. E gen to heal myself and furthest ally in range
    5. E burst to damage and heal over time
    6. Galvanize to have a ripple effect heal and it's distance is added when a new person is healed
  8. Karasawa Loyal Player

Holy moly, that's an average increase of over 40%! Did they buff all the heal amounts by this much!? This could explain why they added those longer cooldowns. Stronger heals but longer cooldowns to encourage timing and situational awareness over mindless spamming maybe.
  9. Celestial Powers Committed Player

I'd rather have the lower cooldowns than stronger base values, the change to biocap was unnecessary and in the end the healing kit elec has on test now is much weaker than live.
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It's quite the buff alright. The cooldown I believe is the balance for that move.
    I'm still crunching out some numbers for the base healing of Electricity.
    Galvanize is also another heal that saw an increase but only of 5%
    Bio Electric Surge saw a decrease to 48-59.
    You also have Electroburst which saw an strength increase to 56-66
    • Like x 1
  11. Karasawa Loyal Player

Interesting. Is there a long cooldown on Bio Electric Surge too or is it spammable? I've only had time to play around with Mental so it'd be nice if someone could compile a list of base heal and cooldown changes. We'd get a better idea of how we're supposed to play this power.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Bioelectric surge is the same as it is on live.

Right now test server has our old characters and what is currently on live so we cant test any stats matter changes atm.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

As derio said, same as live. I'm gonna try and make a list of things for each healer powerset. I'd imagine TheDark, Penryn, and shiny mackerel are on the case for the controller powers and weapons.
  14. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Tesla Ball is 6 second cool down.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Before we start getting too crazy on stuff, I want to echo Sage Raphael regarding Ovércharge. It goes off too quickly. I would love to see it altered slightly or have Spord explain exactly how the power works. Does it proc off all players attacks or just ours? Does it stack? That was sort of how it worked pre-AM.

I would also like to see Electrogenesis returned to its pre-AM state where a target got double damage if close to 2 damage auras. I need more testing on its healer side.
  16. supalova20 Well-Known Player

make TELSA BALL an option for ELECTROCUTE....the cloud is a tight animation but gets in other players way of sight....TESLA BALL should be the new ELECTROCUTE for POLARIZED and ELECTRIC P.I.'s ......change VOLTAIC BOLT COOLDOWN back to what it was
  17. supalova20 Well-Known Player

change STATIC PUSH cooldown back to its original cooldown and make it long range if we gonna use POLARIZED P.I.
    • Like x 1
  18. supalova20 Well-Known Player

WIRED should tick whole cooldown.....not 6s of the 12s it's cooling down.....and OVERCHARGE explosion should be activated by ANY power that hits the add it was cast on
  19. supalova20 Well-Known Player

make ATTRACT USEFUL for polarized by making hit like SHOCKWAVE....cooldown should be the same....its not a bad animation and make it longe range too.....
  20. supalova20 Well-Known Player

I love DCUO so please make ICONIC DRAIN in dps stance JUST like the animation it was in healer stance.... let it hit multiple targets in DPS mode....thats a STATIC SHOCK MOVE and I guarantee if you make THE DPS animation just like the multiple hit animation on the healer side it will be used by electricity dps ALOT MORE... make it hit real good when it does split animation.....dont hold back devs....I always wondered why you guys gave that TIGHT animation to the healer side and not the DPS side.....dps would love that move.....please make it happen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.