Stats Revamp: Atomic

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by spord, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krytine Loyal Player

Ok its when you activate a power sorry for including that is that better for you. Either way i was not seeing it now. And yes we got a 90% defense buff
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Quark-Gluon aura gives you 20% damage absorption in Tank stance, not a defense buff.
  3. krytine Loyal Player

Ok thats 2hy i didnt see a defense buff then. But on live we always got a 90% buff but thank you for finally clarifying this
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

The defense buff comes from using any superpower and is 85% (5% less compared to live which is the same treatment as ice got).
    • Like x 2
  5. krytine Loyal Player

Thanks man i just wasnt seeing it like i said i was probably to slow to see it
  6. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I've been saying it over and over again! And seeing the developer come and not even comment what we're discussing just leaves me even more tirste ...
    I am not one of them that says that the game "is going to die", only one thing is certain ...
    Instead of bringing new players these changes will cause many players to stop playing if nothing is changed ...
    There's a lot of positive things in the changes, but these high power costs will kill the whole positive side of revamp ...
    Unfortunately it's not just this!
    When the DLC 27 came to the servidopr live, I went as tank 175 in Olympus! And it was not as difficult as it was for you in the video!
    Actually the content was not as difficult as it is now for me being 175 on the test server!
    And yes, I am an atomic tank!
    We really are infinitely weaker! And much of this is due to the fact of the high cost of power! Neither with controllers we can keep us healed. We have to stop our rotations to use weapons and with that our lives go down! And we do not have enough power to recharge our lives and survive!
    • Like x 1
  7. Mystere Well-Known Player

Ditto - tanking is a mess. Again, not sure why EVERYTHING about it had to change to make stats matter.
    • Like x 2
  8. Nemesir Well-Known Player

It's now up for the Devs to decide on the adjustments that needed to be made to Atomic Tanking mechanics.

If Devs plan to do a a uniform Defense Buff of 85% on all Tank Powers, then they should adjust/increase Atomic's Self Heals to be able to stay up with an Active Tank mechanic. Otherwise, they should tweak back that Defense Buff to 90%.
    • Like x 2
  9. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

DPS seems fine but the same can't be said about the tanking.
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi spord, I've tested both atomic and ice tanks and I have to say I'm very dissapointed coz :

1st the pulls have too long cooldown, when there are enemies spread around like in Darkseid War Factory,Olympus and God of Monsters raids we have problems pulling them ,once we pull few adds, the other adds hit some people from group and they die coz I as tank couldn't pull them fast enough coz of too long cooldown... you have to reduce them or we'll have big problems.

2nd Ice tanks shields are his way of surviving so if you get rid of his shield(s) then he's weaker and not fun as he is now on live , so you have to let ice tanks shields how they are now on live, all of them, exactly how they are, please.

So what I strongly suggest is for you to reduce cooldown of Inescapable Storm and Atomic Reorganization to 2 seconds.
    And Thermochemical Explosion's cooldown should be half so players can do damage and heal themselves with that.

You don't know me but I'm one of the best tanks in EU PC(Bluered Blur) ,I'm not saying this to brag or anything I'm just saying this coz I've been trying to play all roles all powers very well.So yeah I know alot of things about all roles all powers.So if you guys pass this update how it is for ice and atomic tanks then big problems will come, I strongly suggest to fix them before it's too late and players cancel their subscriptions, and quit game.
    • Like x 3
  11. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So now each input of a combo costs power....?? No just no. Power is and has always been a issue without AM power back and your just adding to that problem. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Power is sadly more of a problem than ever before currently on Test. Hopefully, at the very least they reduce the cool down of Instant Power.
    • Like x 1
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

What do you think will happen to Celestial, Rage, Light and Earth aftershocks?
  14. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Ugh i don't even want to think that far ahead. All i know it its prob not going to be good. I already know my favorite power nature is getting destroyed :(
  15. Karasawa Loyal Player

Earth aftershocks have always cost power. It's about time other combo powers followed suit.
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

Not a fair comparison.
    • Like x 1
  17. Karasawa Loyal Player

18. Black Jaq Devoted Player

First 3 are free and the rest are at a third of the original cost which isn't a lot at all.
    • Like x 2
  19. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I would like to give you a 100 positives and a pity that I can only give you one.
    I have been talking about this for a long time, unfortunately because of the difficulty of the language, it may be difficult to understand!
    I would only add to your speech the excessive expenditure of power!
    Who is killing this revamp ...
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

with out testing changes sound great am looking foward to testing tonight
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.