Stats Revamp 1.8: Nature

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Heres another issue with melee abilities across all powers that i think should be set at one standard distance. Melee dps while it does do more damage sometimes it ends up doing less damage simply cause the limited range on things. Its also very frustrating to play melee and have some of your melee abilities hit a target but not others just like in the vid i'm going to post below.

Some melee abilities are a 5 meter range and some are a 7 meter range. I think they should all be 7 meters cause 5 is just to small. While fighting a npc in front of the tank there can be one on the other side of the tank but your 5 meter ability won't be able to reach it. That takes the fun right out of melee dps when you can't reach something that close to you.

2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

On live server thorn bursts spread radius is larger then its actual aoe. I guess you can say it has 2 aoe's, one for the damage hit and the second for the spread radius.

Harvests spread radius seems off to, I was also missing targets with it that usually would have got poisons spread to them no problem.
  3. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So if harvest requires lock on to spread can it be blocked by a closer an enemy if hard locked on the target behind it? Similar to some tank pulls.
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Na, there was a bug like that going on but they fixed it in the last test update. As long as your hard locked on your target harvest will always hit the intended target even if a npc is in between your line of sight to your targeted target.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.