Stats Revamp 1.7

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Just a quick question. When is the highest population peak on test during the day/week? I can't seem to ever find people on to actually test in instances other than solos.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I think your edit is really what sums up everyone's point of view.

I didn't like T5+ controlling, I think preOC controlling is the highlight of the game, but that's me. But no one is asking for infinite power. What we are asking for is a distinct difference in feeling when we actually Min/Max our stats.

Example would be I want to PFtT, but that's not possible with straight might and be capable of dealing equal damage or even solo/duo by myself. I understand that. But when I choose to spec into power, add power mods, etc. I should actually feel it. I really don't outside of a raid 2 troll situation. Having multiple builds would be fun, but it comes down to it there isn't a min/max. It's kind of one sided. I should be able to inch up swap out or choose not to put certain stats into my build to find the most comfortable point. It also doesn't help the finite number you can spec up to.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I think Celestial is the best argument for consumption vs cost. On Live, you combo AcB every time most likely out of force of habit, not because you need the healing but because of the HoT and crit chance. On test, you have to decide if combo-ing AcB is worth it. You don't get the crit heal factor anymore. So unless you absolutely need the healing, it's no doubt better to save that power for your next group of adds or until people actually need healing again.

I get it, solo healing is difficult when the priority doesn't even get a player's health up to halfway after a rez. That's the message that is coming across. The game Dynamics in recent years made solo healing quite easy when it is meant to be difficult.

I'm not going to blame this solely on healers because I bet there will be DPS who don't use the most power efficient loadouts and want moar powah. As a common thread with this game, players are asking devs to solve community problems.
    • Like x 1
  4. krytine Loyal Player

I dont completely agree with you. Yes we need better synthics i agree with. But those crafted mods should be by far the best. I like having the best mods mys3lf but in no way in hell am i going to keep putting a made mod in for 1 cr gear. But i will get my affinity bonus by at least putting in a beta or synthetic. But i will always say those pain in the ars crafted mods should be by far the best
  5. VioletSorceress Committed Player

What if additional bonuses are added to each Mastery to further differentiate play styles?

For example:
    Power Mastery - Reduces cooldowns and power costs by 10%.
    This should fix once and for all Combo, Channeled powers and "spammy" playstyles.

Hybrid Mastery - +2% Might +2% Restoration +2%Vitalization +2% Health.
    For less "spammy" but more powerful abilities.

Weapon Mastery - Keeps trait bonus as it is but add back 5% crit ability damage for Dps and for Support roles - 10% Increased Passive Power regen for activating a power in the right time after performing a WM combo.
    For maximum weapon focused play.
  6. L T Devoted Player

someone asked about iconic abilities a page or three back ( I can't find the post, sadly). I didn't feel like creating a thread, so I posted my first impressions in the movement thread that someone helpfully created over here..
  7. FlreMint Active Player

FireMint here

Just adding a new idea to the ones I already suggested, and editing the previous ones a bit.

#8 Give us the option to change the cr of league hall and base sparring targets on the decoration console of the room, let us change each sparring group cr separatedly, the top 10 cr sparrings could be unlockable via prestige. Don't stop at current max player cr, but go into elite cr as well. Unlocking league hall sparring cr also unlocks your personal base sparring cr. Also double sparrings HP and make them stay at 50%, just as they have health regen when low on HP give them a heavy self-DoT when nearing full HP, give them a power bar, do the same, let us heal them and power heal them. Attacking sparrings option would be awesome for tanks as well, make them stop when they are about to kill the player. Yes I know I am asking too much... but this would be awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.