Stats Revamp 1.7: Nature

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duck X Active Player

I think nature is just really buggy but if this is actually how its meant to be then im pretty speechless because this is horrible.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are aiming for tomorrow for our next test server update.
    • Like x 5
  3. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Well my last test Sorcery and Earth was crushing Nature in damage... No contest... Not sure if you used a hybrid or Pftt.

But weapons damage is so off it's not even funny... On what planet should just holding dual pistols range for 30sec. do more damage then DW range hold hold mastery combo for 30sec... Not to mention you get more power back from just holding range dual pistols. This complicates damage balance a bit.
  4. Cyro Committed Player

I didnt understand it either, i made that very clear :p. Apparently nature is very broken though. With rage i was doing on avg 330k which is 40k below nature and i manged to get top damage by quite abit with rage.

Also pftt.
  5. tioalbert Well-Known Player

Hello everyone.
    I think there is a confusion here between damage and resistance from a player low or high CR vs a npc cr 126.
    And the elimination of the differential cr system.

Example 1; Player cr 53 vs npc 126.

Example2; Player cr 201 vs npc 126.

Questions;
    They believe that a cr 53 player does the same damage as a cr201 vs npc 126 player.
    Only because CR differential system was eliminated.

Perhaps they believe that the statistics and weapon damage of a cr 53 and a cr 201 are the same as a cr 126 npc.
    Only because the differential system of cr was eliminated.

And if they believe so to raise cr with higher level equipment (cr 201).?

Total if there is no difference between a cr 126 and a cr 201 vs npc cr 126 ?.
    I repeat to increase cr from 126 to cr 201?
    (Supposedly not?).
  6. UnderMinedTruth New Player

Which, lets be honest, is on par with other powers right now on live. 2-3 PI per rotation, only this isn't for live though. Why in gods name they would make the dots tick precision, I mean huh?

Also, CR differential or not, a 201 cr stats compared to 126 should show a significant difference than a 201 to a 201 because stats matter right? On live, my nature dps looks OP af on those test dummies. Which, doesn't hold any water once you get into actual level appropriate content. By the time we get through our rotation these simple 2-3 PI powers have the adds dead (then throw in a biggun). The way the test server has it right now, the same kind of concept is at play. We will need to use a poison just to remove it and repeat a 2 PI rotation..... which is capped by the 1 stack so the damage doesn't increase. Basically the power will hit x amount every time regardless because of the cap on the stacks. And again, why is the dot tick precision...... While other powers damage will get better, natures will be capped, handicapped by the 1 stack max especially if it stays precision (which again, confuses me to all hell).

Just an example, wilh all the queue problems the last couple days, me and a few league mates did some dps testing (on the single sparring targets obviously since we couldn't get into the league hall to use the multiple targets since the instances were bugged). A rage buddy was doing around 5-5.5 mil per 30 secs with about 140-145 hits while my nature (higher CR) did just under 4 mil per 30 secs with 160-175 hits. An ice buddy as well as a mental buddy did around 7-8 mil per 30 secs with about the same amount of hits as rage (125-135). All unbuffed. Then compare those numbers to a typical level appropriate run and its not even close to accurate. I'll out dps the rage in content but not on the test dummy....and instead of only a 3-4 mil gap with the ice and mentals, its a 10-20 mil gap. So, I am hitting the targets/adds more and getting far less in return. It appears what is on test server doesn't fix or address any of this except for the amount of PI in the rotation.
  7. UnderMinedTruth New Player

And idk why it makes me sign up every time I use this forum....using the same email address. Just as confused about that as I am these changes to nature, tbh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.