Stats Revamp 1.6: Survey!

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's survey time! We previously asked the testing community to complete a stats revamp survey, as a way to gather feedback more directly and effectively. We thought it worked really well, so as we look ahead to the next phase of the revamp, we want to do it again.

Please take this short Stats Revamp survey.

As you know, with Stats Revamp 1.6 all powersets have been revamped and are playable on the test server. We feel like this was definitely a learning experience, and that the later powers to be revamped were done more effectively than some of the earlier ones. We recognize further changes are needed to individual powersets/abilities and to big-picture, over-arching concepts. The next phase of the revamp will be focused on those final powerset adjustments, those big-picture questions, and polish, polish, polish.

That said, we're not quite there yet. We're still working on Munitions and Fire. But, we want to make sure we have our priorities right and that we're not missing or forgetting anything. To that end, please take this short survey. You will be asked to state your #1 concern in the revamp overall, and you will be able to offer your #1 concern for each powerset you are familiar with. Please answer as many or as few of the questions as you feel comfortable.

Please also do not feel like this is your only opportunity to provide feedback or take a survey. We will do more. If you have more than one major concern, pick the one you want us to know about first, and then you'll be able to pick other concerns the next time.

We will again compile everyone's answers, identify the most prevalent feedback and concerns, review them internally, and come right back here to the forums to directly respond to those concerns. When answering these questions, please be brief but as specific as possible.

Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 12
  2. Cyro Committed Player

There was no place to put this on the survey. Can we have a toggle-able option to enable us to spec 5, 10, 50, 100 skill points at a time? It would make testing so much easier and when stats goes live people will be begging for it anyway
    • Like x 12
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

Can we have more sp on test server please? :) Or more op items?
    • Like x 1
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Regarding skill point specing....can we just have the option to remove skill points instead of having to respec all over again. It stinks to forget one skill point somewhere and have to redo 300 worth of sp. It just seems kinda primitive that we have to do it all over. And like a guy above me said can we have the option to spec intervals of sp not just one at a time. :D
    • Like x 12
  5. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Fire: Please switch fireburst and flame cascade back round (cool down)- cascade to zero if possible. Cascade is the spam not fireburst. Fireburst is always being interrupted. Obviously switch the cost around too please. Thank you.
  6. tioalbert Well-Known Player

Concerns
    1.- note that in this version 1.6, there was a possible change in defense, health, pressure and strength. More difficult (causes possible error or an attempt to satisfy those who say! Easy content !.)

2.- feedback little objective for developers as regards content. (To see as I believe they hiban make the viable content for minimum that with the minimum that count are armors, accessories and mods alpha, beta, type 1 or synthetic.

To a few words players who do not use hometurf, no mods exos, no trinkets and only 30sp; Because among these austere players and veterans or leagues with legendary veterans, there is a very large gap in terms of damage, resistance and time in finalisar instances or missions and then well the exprecion!

3.- The commanders need that the decrements that throw to a target also affects to near enemies.

4.- command still needs work on effects that do not cancel each other, nor affect the pull lasso tankes.

5.- Healers still need a little more amount healed in each power, in addition to something more significant of the 100sp in restoration in terms of amount of healing granted, actually 200 extras per 100sp, I do not think it is worth the expense. Currently I invest only in health, to be nature healer is the only thing that seems decent.

5.1- have considered that there is a good part of population doing test content from t1 to t8 with cr higher than the maximum allowed and then express! Easy content! Or those who express it are only live players with cr higher than the maximum allowed.

6.- tanke without comments only use ice.

Suggestions for objective feedback without expressing!Without expressing easy content!

1.-exclusive for renovation statistics, block hometurf, trinkets and mods exos vertios 4,5,6 and 7.

2.-Only decrease defense and health of the dps.
    (ay ay ay why the dps. Simple are majority and are those who ask for challenge and express easy content. Then they want to give a challenge to these DPS players, without hurting the other 3 roles just do that.)

Finally the 1.4 and 1.5 verions seemed better than the 1.6, in terms of time and content development.

thanks for reading me.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I wish I could like this more than once.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You're not an easy person to read.
  9. tioalbert Well-Known Player

If it costs me time to put order to my reading, from the cel, but thanks is already in order (I hope it is readable).
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who took the survey. We have closed this round and will review the feedback.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.