Stats Revamp 1.4 - Rage Feedback

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Moja, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Rage still has a unique way of healing though. It's not resto based. It was just reduced from 100 percent damage to 75 percent to account for the fact that they now have raw mitigation. That is boon on paper. In practice it needs work but that is what testing is for. Even now it place nothing like the other tanks. Unlike atomic , it can keep its buff going with weapon attacks. At max potential you are literally able to attack while healing back 75 percent damage , Buff your health, AND be effectively in a block state at the same time. How is that not a buff to the overall mechanic?
    • Like x 4
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

its weird cause I hear about people turtling as Rage and I never turtle unless Im getting Immunities or I know a big attack is coming or Severe is on CD lol. I just spam my weapon combos all day lol
    • Like x 1
  3. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

um you do realize that rage got nerfed? You do realize these changes took away rages unique healing? You do realize nobody wants a rage tank in live? You do realize all rage tanks are irrelevant on live? How do they think the people who liked the heal will feel about this? Do they not care?????????????? Rage has had its 100% heal FOREVER AND THEY JUST UP AND TAKE IT AWAY WITH NO REGARDS OF HOW PEOPLE FEEL.

Alot of people enjoy Rage 100% Heal. We enjoy the fact that we can eat 100% of damage, all they needed to do was buff Rage health stack on single target so it could take single target. But they just strip the 100% heals from rage. Are you guys real Rage mains????? Because rage has had its 100% heal mechanic for EVER NOW. How are you not a little moves how they just up and took it away?!
    • Like x 2
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Well a lot of people do. There is really no incentive not to turtle especially if your health is sky high as of yet. Then you burn through power just to get it sky high. Sometimes you feel invincible and then others you feel like a large roll of wet tissue paper.
    • Like x 1
  5. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

Do you even know the definition of feedback?! just because you don't like the way i feel about the power doesn't mean you can say i cant post in the feedback section. I am a rage main, and i can tel you RIGHT NOW if i LFG Olympus or Gom nobody will pick me up. Why? Because rage sucks single target Rage gets its Health Stacks from more enemies being around. This is why everyone asked for rage tanks when throne first came out. On Live rage Is NO WHERE NEAR being OP. Nobody will even run a raid with rage tanks because of the way there healing mechanic is. Just because your a tester does NOT MEAN my opinion as a actual rage player does not matter.

Us rage players has had go through NERF after NERF after NERF to rage. And now we get NERFED AGAIN? Seriously??? Is rage even rage anymore? These types of changes piss everybody off because people love the way rage is now. I bonded with rage ever sense it came out. And for this to happen is just crazy!
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

How can it be a nerf if it is not live? This is a test server. The goal is parity.

Yea the 100 percent heal is cool but are you really going to notice the difference now that your healers can heal you reliably and are no longer putting drops of water into an ocean? The loss of healing promoted the importance of the group which is a ok in my book.

If the made health stack efficiently with one target rage would really be broken and put fire completely out of business.

I'm not moved because its a MMO and that is the nature of the beast. When the game launched, Fire could stack its health large amounts and that got removed. Fire got a long just fine. Reflect had no damage cap with Ice. I used it to solo brother eye from 25% health as an ice tank. Now shield work the way they do because of that. The list goes on in the amount of stuff that has been nerfed and buffed. Knee jerk reaction of "I don't want" aren't going to get us anywhere. We should look at the direction they take it on test, have them adjust and crunch numbers and see how it fares. I even suspect that rage is a light test for fire changes since they are similar in their survival concepts except rage got everything fire players have asked for in the old fire revamp thread from years ago...but...that's another can of worms.
    • Like x 6
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

If you have Rage Feedback pertaining to what you have tested with Rage on the Test Server, then please post here. If you wish to give Feedback as a Rage player only from a Live standpoint, please post in Avair's Main thread. None of us here care you can't get groups as a Rage Tank, that isnt feedback that is pertinent to this thread. Please stop derailing this thread.
    • Like x 5
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ouch... So um, yeah, rage needs more defensive or something. If you're tanking a group of adds, and you cancel your rage crash, you need to pray your healer is sharp on their toes otherwise you'll get slaughtered waiting for severe punishment to come off cooldown. Tanking Oly, it hurt for the first little bit, but after awhile I got adjusted to it.

At the moment though, too squishy in its current state
    • Like x 1
  9. Pults Loyal Player

What's the point of rage crash if you are free to combo all powers? Canceling is now a no-brainer move.
    It's like changing a house around a chimney. Wow! Look at that it's the same one, yet the house is entirely different.
  10. Trexlight Devoted Player

kinda like Atomic amiright? lol Did you use the Shield during the 4 seconds while Severe was on CD?
  11. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

Here easy fix give us back our heals FIX.
    • Like x 1
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I tried redirect rage in between rage modes and it broke in about a second. Not very useful when a taking a crowd of adds to the face lol. I stuck with the original loadout I used on live: SP, ire, ferocity, EC, WM, RB

Perhaps making rage sheild health based would be better
    • Like x 1
  13. Pults Loyal Player

Two breakouts > gimmick shield + breakout
    • Like x 1
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not sure what you're on about, my healing in was fine. I doubled the solo heal.
    • Like x 2
  15. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

How? Rage cant even out heal a healer on live with 100% heals....
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Agreed. I ended up getting a Controller for that UT run Fatal I asked you about earlier and my Rage Tank friend out healed my Nature Healer friend by quite a bit in the UT run.
    • Like x 2
  17. Brother Allen Loyal Player

O_O...What? All the Rage Tanks I normally run with out heal the hell out of Healers via their self heals.
    • Like x 8
  18. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

A'lot of you are not rage players. and is merely testing the power. Im pretty sure rage tanking mains will not like these changes. None of the rage players in my league are happy about this.
    • Like x 2
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

Okay. Was hoping the shield would hold out a bit more. Was also hoping it would be on Par with Reflection or at least closer in strength. I dont think anyone has looked at Density's Shield strength yet. Ill look at that tomorrow.

Gives me some ideas for my Tank loadout though.
  20. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

Somebody is happy rage got nerfed? If they do this to my main power though im seriously quitting DC my league mates that are rage mains are saying the same thing. These testers dont even main the power. Its sad there gonna change rage for 1000s of players and could care less how they feel about the change, for the players who actually main the power.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.