Stats Revamp 1.4 - Nature Feedback

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

I have been only testing pftt as I can adapt quickly to hybrid if I want to but I like using pftt.

Nature was parsing 20k/s and about 21.5 to 22k with a pocket troll. I for the life of me could not get gadgets higher. Even adding more heavy hitters. But that should be left for another thread.
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I wish we had a standard to go buy so we could more easily know where we stand ugh...I was getting right around there at 166cr 205 sp's and mods evenly split prec/migh. Not like that really helps though cause of not knowing each others stats in a nature PftT vs Hybrid.

Edit: wow i said that all messed up but you prob get what i mean haha
    • Like x 1
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Something that i've been wondering is why are the buffs a 300 power cost power? They just seem a bit costly to me.

Of topic feedback: I've spent a lot of time with the healing powers ( well as much as i could with nature so far) and Sorcery, Elec and Nature are all in the same ballpark so is rage from the few tests i did with it. I haven't raided with rage yet but from my tests it looks solid but then powers like ice and gadgets i feel are a bit behind and i hope are brought up to par or maybe i'm just missing something cause i haven't spent enough time with them.
  4. Bloodlife New Player

While I never liked bug and wolf forms, they kill the the 100 thousand styles we have, i need to agree they add uniqueness to the powerset. Usually used the forms in latest content, thye were necessary. In 1.4, they are useless. Human based builds are the new rulers again. Just some idea: make em 25% sc with greater usage (better heals, dmg, stun, something to shine with pure human form). Also, making not sc forms into sc based, they are time limited, so not THAT overpowered if better stat/powers.

As real feedback, is it meant for swarm to do same dmg in both dps and healer roles? it seems awesome for some situations... result was in healer gear unmoded agains sparring targets in both healer and dps roles.
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

i liked the weapon you got (or better: CLAWS) when in wolf form...:(
    also: throwing smoke bombs in wolf form? meh... handblaster WM? double meh...
    dual pistole WM? oh, hell no!!!
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

does the gorilla form provide all crit buffs, while wolf gets only critical attack chance, while the total dammage is reduced?
    how is that fair to wolf form users, please? also: how much of an increase will we get? details are important: numbers please?
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

I don't get it, i thought we go with power costs of 100/200/300 now i see power costs of 100/150/200/300/350/450 somehow...
    • Like x 3
  8. Furling Well-Known Player

No Dog Form? <cry> My kids and I had a blast sometimes just wandering around Metropolis barking at cars, stopping by fire hydrants. Sometime's they'd 'walk' each other.

Can we get a trinket at least?
    • Like x 1
  9. Day_Blind New Player

Has the issue with acrobatics being disabled after leaving wolf form been fixed here too. After going normal from wolf acrobatics will not double jump, rocket propelled glide or grapple. Makes shape shifting back and forth impossible in any encounter.
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    can we get an option for wolf form to NOT get those silly electro flashed pls?
    look at cheetas (legend character) movement mode for example...

in fact, it would be nice to have such as a variant version for super speed in general.
    just an idea.
    • Like x 2
  11. Penryn The Gadgeteer

This has been my experience so far. You have to work really hard with Gadgets to get 17,000 damage per second at CR 176/7.

With Nature, I was doing 20,000+ damage per second on my parses without even really trying. I figure I'll be able to do better than that once I get more comfortable with the damage side and when powers are working properly.
    • Like x 2
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

as much as i like that my wolf is now literally KICKING ***, was it intentional to not allow WM?
    i mean, its ok, i would just HATE to see wolf form doing pistole WM n ****...
    also, if they have CLAWS, why would a werewolf use theyr fists instead?
    i realy liked the unique fighting style nature once had :(
  13. BumblingB I got better.

I wonder if it would be possible to use cheetah oe catwoman's modified ma combos.
    This is what really concerns me. :/
  14. comrade sonya Committed Player

Please don't permanently remove dog form it's one of my favorite abilities in-game. I spent $10 to go nature, even gave up the option of dpsing end game content, just so I could have the option to switch forms. It may seem like a silly ability but shifting adds appeal and uniqueness to nature
    • Like x 1
  15. krytine Loyal Player

Its funny how nature can seem to stack everything for its dot qnd hots but not electric well good to see one of the original powers just might be op again
    • Like x 1
  16. tiempo Well-Known Player

A request to ALL testing parsers, I already did it and will continue testing it today but I want more perspective before I form a fair opinion.
    1.Record your best parsers with nature at ur cr with ur sp's and modded as you please.
    2.Then Respec and Remod;
    -Respeccing one into movement mode, one into your weapon (for lunge), get all your crits, put 1 sp into power, and the rest into might
    -Remodding, reds: might, blues: might, yellows: might/power.
    3. *Now test your parser against this loadout/rotation: cast Swarm then spam Voracious Plants, wait about 3 seconds after Swarm is off cooldown to recast and then keep spamming Swarm. (no weapon)

*If you must include a SC in the rotation if you where using one in your old parsers use Carnivorous Plants in the SPAM rotation for the new parsers, it's only fair to the numbers.

*Another way to do it is, Swarm, Savage Growth, then spam Voraciuos Plants

Compare your results with your own loadout, Run it in a raid with one troll as I did, Please share your results, thank you.
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

After just one day of testing, it seems to me that Electricity is better than Nature in both roles.
    Maybe i change my mind with more days testing nature, but that is my first impression.
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm actually about fully set to make a Nature toon on live, I'm fairly happy with the way it is on test now.

The only real thing that's bother-some for me is that Swarm is the bulk of our DPS out-put, but then again it costs you 350 power (which is basically the highest cost out of any other power in nature) so it makes sense.
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Savage growth is bugged, so it won't work like you said.
  20. Stardazer Committed Player

I've always detested the insect form for healing, but it was most viable in the new content. I understand that the forms are the unique abilities of the power, but I prefer not to use it. Hopefully that can be the case after this revamp. *Fingers-Crossed*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.