Stats Revamp 1.4 - Nature Feedback Redux

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Shin-O-B, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So the 5 tics of damage you put on a person are the 5 ticks of burst heals you would do if in healer role i believe. For some reason the heal is working in dps stance along side the 12 tics of dot damage and since your in dps stance the healing is doing damage instead.
    • Like x 1
  2. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Carnivorous Plants is now useless as 2000 Supercharge. Damage is not on par with other 2000 Supercharges.

Gorilla is now useless as 1000 Supercharge.
    Short duration, no direct damage or beneficial effect right up on transformation. It will need higher buffs or more AoE abilities to be worth the time to transform back and forth. Just compare it to Ice Elemental which is 2000 SC, does Gorilla have half of the buffs Ice Elemental does? Umm, no!

Roar should lose the stun effect and get base damage increased and also deal extra damage at Poisoned enemies.

With Swarm nerfed and no increase to Poison DoTs we are back to square one damage wise. We gonna lack at adds and we probably gonna lack overall damage too.
  3. Elusian Crowd Control

Ideal scenario would be bringing up all powers to Elecs state cause so much content feels stale and boring and takes in some cases way too much time. Running content with Elec is fun in all aspects. It's still no AM one-shot scenario but also not boring especially when looking at the enforced daily grind they lately putting up in the game.

Elecs DPS and Heal is currently the best (heal might be more a subjective view on it). This is the rolemodel all other powers should follow. However, as knowing from past they rather go the easy route and nerf Elec down to the rest and make the content feel sucky that way.

Elecs heal variety is still lacking but it feels similar as natures "options" and I'm kind of over that part. I don't think they will ever grasp the Electrogenesis issue and why any brained healer isnt picking it up (explained it a few times in the revamp feedback sections) and whenever they manage to tackle the shield issue that is now in the loop for 4 revamp versions (you need suggestions? write me a pm or hope on discord for a voice chat!) then we get Stats Matter as something I can praise from a healer perspective personally.
    • Like x 3
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Most powers are right up there with elec some are even better, its just some people didn't figure out how to get them there yet. The powers that are behind right now are nature, ice and mental. Honestly i don't think nature will ever be good cause every time it gets close something happens to it. I hope i'm wrong and and it turns out to be good but i foresee more issues ahead. I don't think they are going to give it the other options it needs like i mentioned in my post any if they don't nature will always suffer just like it has for the last almost 3 years :(

I'm not pleased with the healing of nature either cause of things that are over looked like you talked about with Egen or just don't play or work well. Actually i'm not pleased with anything support role wise in this update. Things are slowly getting better but then theres other things they won't budge on and thats holding stuff back from playing well.
    • Like x 2
  5. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I'm at 30k with no sp's in might or prec just crits :eek:
    • Like x 1
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Yeah I actually lowered my average on purpose in case of showing numbers. I got 35k avg. a day ago when speaking to Sage and after that I figured I was missing some mods lol - Since you posted that 30k average earlier I don't have to bother myself and can quote you in case someone wonders XD

Tbf. in comparisons I havent looked deep into it cause mostly I'm busy identifying the different aspects of each healing powerset and looking how they play out in actual content and not just on paper. Thats why I'm not entering those DPS discussions.

Natures lack is just burst option in emergency situations. Nature has that on live with Blossom via soaking the pheromones to its favor and creating an extra raid-wide burst heal. I can't follow why they removed that option tbh.

Natures heal output is similar to Electricity. Costs less power than Elec but lacks the burst emergency. Natures pheromone soaking with Blossom would cost a lot of power to maintain but in emergency to have that option to extra burst up the health bars is worth that power and puts you in a naked state for a moment as you have to re-establish the pheromones all over again. They cheapened the healing side and removed some complexity it has on live currently. That concept would actually balance out Nature towards Elec. If you want more burst you have to invest some extra power and it would makes it unique to spend extra SP in Power. I would not do this on the other powersets but Nature could be a complex rewarding healing with a unique speccing approach in current healer comparison.

Powers with issues imo (healer side only):

Bloom doesnt fit for Nature.
    Blossoms removed complexity causes lack of burst issues (removed core healing with no replacement).
    Metabolisms heal itself is too weak and only exist for the pheromone-setup.
    Roar as a channeled heal ability has the same issue as Bloom, it doesnt fit and puts you in a state you cant react proper to things while unable to supplement this state with a strong HoT component.
    Swarm Shield has the same issue as all healer shields (removed complexity, still waiting for a fix 4 months later thats like waiting for the network issues fix on the laggy live servers atm, it seems to never happening).

I mean we hav eto wait for the support side until next week since this week was more of a bug fix session so there is barely anything to add atm as to what has been already told in the thread before.
    • Like x 2
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Idk, what did you miscalculate but let me tell you from experience that DoTs always need higher "sustained" Dps aka Testing Dummies parse in order to work in real content due to set up times being long AF, otherwise Burst exceeds at everything. You can check Live server statistics for reference, Nature and Electric Dps are last Dps at every scoreboard.

As a compromise you have to at least rebuff Swarm back but make it do reduced damage at higher Cr like Sorcery's Fury cause Nature is terribly weak at entry Cr in solo content and duos.
  8. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Is this with or without buffs? Because I'm only getting around 25k average with no buffs using electric against 3 sparring targets.

Edit: My rotation lasts for about 2 minutes as well.
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I just want to drop some numbers with range and power costs.
    I ran content, both regular and elite and this powerset is at a disadvantage even when compared to Sorcery.

Pheromones: 1-3 12 second duration

Flourish: 20-30 per each unique pheromone
    Range of 25m
    6 second reprieve in pheromone harvesting

Bloom: 18-24 base 10-18 per each unique pheromone
    Range of 25m
    450 base cost
    Feedback: This needs to be reworked into an pheromone explosion to expedite pheromones and relieve power issues when you need burst

Metabolism: 10-18 (single tick) range of 15m
    300 base power cost.
    Feedback: This should be double it's strength, with the cooldown it has.

Blossom: 48-59
    Blossom Leverage: 10-18 per each unique pheromone
    Range of blossom: 25 on single target priority
    Leverage heal: 12.5m affects 2 people
    300 base power cost
    Feedback: restore to 8 man heal and increase leveraged heal strength.

Cross Pollination: 24-32 multiplier of 0.05 per ally (pets and NPC's limit of 16) range of 20m. Wave heals according to pheromones x 4

Regeneration: 110-121
    Range: render distance
    1000 SC cost 50%
    Affects 24 allies on the field.

Roar:18-24 single tick burst. range of 15m
    Feedback: This would need to have an hot with a very short cooldown to be of use.
    350 base power cost.

Savage Growth: 12-16 5 ticks of burst. Range of 25m.
    350 base power cost
    The fact that this is supposed to be a burst really saddens me lol. That needs to be buffed double it's value to give Nature a bump up in power efficiency and burst heals.

I wouldn't touch too much else on the healing, except adding variety to Nature.
    And to make it a good battle heal cause it simply isn't right now.
  10. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

why you no on discord with us doing parses T_T
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

I dont know when you do them and I assume its at a time I'm at work or sleep :)
  12. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

There, Edited My edit.
  13. Drathmor Unwavering Player

from the healing side I am liking some of the changes having a way to refresh pheromones is a cool addition and is currently the only way healing with nature viable due to the super high power cost of even the smallest of heals. I do feel that the HOT's are a little on the weak side especialy since we lost a 4th HOT and that the burst from flourish and blossom need to be jacked up a good bit as the heals from them are dismal for a burst heal and would not do much to bring people back up before the next big blast. I haven't had time to test out the DPS side of things i was mainly focused on making sure it was still a capable healer
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Your not getting sick, You're just getting irritated because Celestial isn't on test yet :p.

Buffing Savage Growth is a great idea though.

I'm wondering if they should make Harvest somewhat like V-bolt is for Electric, V-bolt costs 300 power does nice burst damage and then transitions into a powerful dot.

I think Harvest could be changed into something similar for Nature, you'd have a slightly weaker than V-bolt since Harvest can still actually refresh your damage over time stacks(V-bolt can't do that on test)

Of course though that would be a bit of an issue since setting up the dots still take up quite a bit of power already.
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

No buff colas or anything only wired for my weapon buff.
  16. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

That would make spreading and refreshing kinda weird. I wouldn't mind if harvest did a aoe burst hit though.
    • Like x 1
  17. hoaxone Committed Player

I haven't tested yet but what you did on paper is the same thing that put us at the bottom of dmg ability.u guys bumped swarm up during our first revamp,then nerfed it a week later,and we was poop after that.can we not have the same scenario again pls
    • Like x 1
  18. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Oh heres something that was supposed to be fixed in GU50 but for some reason it never did, well i guess nature didn't get fixed then either so i see why its still like this lol....jokes i mean no harm :p

So all the other crit bonus supers can clip with other powers making them blend right into whatever your clipping them with making them very fluid to use but natures isn't clipable for some reason and it would be great if you guys could make good on something that was supposed to be fixed years ago.

Heres a video demonstrating what im talking about. You'll notice i can use rage and elecs super in one fluid motion but not natures. Fix please :rolleyes:
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

CB is clip able in a rotation. As well as Attract and Wired. CB also has a cooldown now.

If Nature has a buff SC and it's not clip able. Then Nature's SC needs to be updated.
  20. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Yeah, but people said "Electricity has to be a DoT class" and others were like, it has enough DoT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.