Stats Revamp 1.3 - Your Feedback!

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

Please back up your statements on why they would never be balanced with some facts and numbers and repeatable scenarios. This would help with the balance.

Also, please leave personal attacks out of this, because it would appear that I'm not the one scared.
    • Like x 5
  2. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

To burst your bubble i can almost promise you PftT will be nerfed into the ground before revamp. Then your gonna be on the sidelines crying because your gonna have a weapon in your hand and have no idea how to use it.

Go check out "broke revamp" thread and see for yourself. prepare to watch some "how to play with skill" videos.

I hit you with facts you get upset and have nothing else to say. Stay on topic.

Majority hates PftT. Your the minority and obviously the people on here hoopin and holerin about PftT are people who are pissed AMs are being tooken away if you go back to the first forum. I pointed it out that there will be people on here complaining because there faced to having to deal with skill.
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Is it possible you tone down your ignorance just a little bit ? Just because we prefer PfrT doesnt mean we don't know how to use a weapon. Ive been playing since early 2013 and no have issue using a weapon. I just prefer not to considering we have that option now.
    • Like x 3
  4. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

Face the fact dont start throwing insults because you cant handle facts
    This is all possible ways this revamp can turn out if PftT was put on live.
    (balanced)
    PftT damage=Balanced
    PftT difficulty=Easiest

Hybrid damage=Balanced
    Hybrid difficulty=Hardest

Who Wins?- PftT wins due to its difficulty level (they both wont ever be balanced in the first place, this is what if.)

(Unbalanced)-which is most likely
    PftT damage=Stronger
    PftT difficulty=Easiest

Hybrid damage=Weaker
    Hybrid difficulty=Hardest

Who Wins?-This is what were facing in live right now. Hybrid play is completely alienated

Now lets say If hybrid was stronger
    PftT damage=Weaker
    PftT difficulty=Easiest

Hybrid=Stronger
    Hybrid difficulty=Harder

This leaves balance and actually the player can choose through what playstyle he or she likes most.

You see these facts and you get upset because your wrong. But face it PftT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GAME. get over yourselves.
  5. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Why are you all derailing the thread over some garbo.

How is any of it actually helping to find balance with in the 3 ways to play with the stat revamp.

Ok, they may have a point about spamming 1 button.

It should be looked into, that is, right now,... while it is on test is the time to look into it and see if it is valid way to put out great damage with the least amount of challenge, sparring targets or not.

Options, is what we as players have been asking for, for the longest, now they are giving us more options we have some that are upset that they are here, on test anyway.

Get over yourselves already, and test the powers and stop trying to exploit everything or garner brownie points.

Regardless of who is right or wrong, who has a valid argument vs who don't, it is on test server for a reason, despite our own personal reasons it should be tested as such.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

These are certainly Alternative Facts. You have no evidence to prove this with what is currently on test. You truly are digging yourself into a hole. I know you want to help but again, PROVIDE evidence of such claims or else you wont be taken seriously. Nothing here is fact, everything here is your opinion which again, opinions are not facts.
    • Like x 6
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

Bruh ive been playing pre WM and pre AM. I have both a sorc and earth toon. Just because I prefer Pfft doesnt mean I'm not proficient with weapons. And why would Pfft get nerfed if it's underperfoming hybrid? I'm sorry you weren't able to adapt to AMs but don't worry the devs have players of your skill in mind with the revamp.
    • Like x 4
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

That's some out there, obviously not everybody's gonna be happy like you said; but that's not a reason to stop players from submitting feedback to improve the revamp's experience.

Then why are you even still posting in this thread? Not attempting to be mean here; but this thread was meant to give feedback on the entirety of the stats-revamp.
    If you don't care, then you really shouldn't be posting here; it's not constructive and not helping the cause.

*In before: You're not the moderator here comments* :rolleyes:
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's funny how People are Saying"Oh this revamp needs to be skilled" or PFTT shouldn't equal damage.

Where were these people when Electric Nature and HL were under-performing in GU 50?

Also yeah you're still personally attacking people. "Then your gonna be a slidelines crying because your gonna have a weapon in your hand and have no idea how to use it" That's not a fact, that's plain ignorance from your end.

Unless a Developer Confirms that they're gonna Nerf Playing From the Tray, it's not true; end of the story.
    • Like x 4
  10. Ringz Dedicated Player

Im guessing(and hope its a obvious guess) that weapon balance suppose to come to play, but from the looks of things...

Ima be really butt hurt if me using my weapon + clipping + consumables, don't do near or more as much damage as this. Thanks for this. I have noted this for a future post.
  11. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

The league halls need to get shut down on the test server.
    • Like x 1
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

Without even trying, you have laid out one of the best arguments for SP having lower weight versus gear and mods I have ever seen. Thank you.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

LOL This guy thinking there is anything even remotely close to being complicated about this game compared to a real PC MMO. I have 24 keybinds just for tanking in WoW. I use nearly that many plus 12 mouseovers for healing and Paladin isn't even that complex. You MLGPROGAMERZZ would completely melt trying to play Pyro Merc or Marauder in SWTOR.

/facepalm
    • Like x 3
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Some folks wont be able to handle my Drood life lol #RipKittyFtw
    • Like x 1
  15. Roocck Committed Player

I can and will continue posting on threads as i please to as long as I am paying for my subscription. The sad part is that I like DC but lost some interest like a lot of players has. I have been playing since I believe late 2013 if not early 2014. The game has changed and and so have we as players adapting to it. Changes are being made because of players complaints not because the dev's thinks it's necessary. I have been through WM and now AM adapting to it pretty well. And now this! So, is there a reason to care? What for? it's going to get shoved down your throat whether you like it or not. The only thing that's keeping me here is the fact that AM from what I understand hasn't been completely removed and hope that it will get balanced all together. If you haven't noticed I am not the only one that not constructive or helping the cause in this thread.:D
  16. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Harder? I am seeing that this must be the only mmo you have played ...
    Because the dc gameplay options are poor near current games!
    Difficult?
    What's so hard about using a gun and mixing with power?
    123456 = gun, power, weapon, power, weapon, power, weapon
    It's basically the same thing! I can change: gun, gun, power, gun!
    Or power, power, weapon, power, power, power ...
    In the end it's the same thing ...
    The only difference here that you did not understand, is that people are asking for the right power in their rotation do not put gun! that simple!
    Or just put a gun!
    That is, have the freedom to play as you want!
    This story of who will cause more damage in the end will not be a one style, but rather just a loadout that someone will be able to do and that everyone will follow!
    And that only those who actually play for fun and not to have your name at the "top of the list" will not give a ****!
    And they will play as they please ...
    • Like x 4
  17. Maxwill Committed Player

Yeah we spend so much time and efford and money and for what? for something that is not even worth for 1% more damage or dps or damage absorption or healing increase...
    No offense to developers but I got 300 sp on main and I feel that I've been scammed for getting the last 40+ sp.
    To be honest we already have too many things that are frustrating ingame and I guess developers can't fix them now but at least they can do something for SKILL POINTS to MATTER .
    Otherwise I don't feel like getting more feats, especially not the ones from time capsules.
  18. DCUO Addict Committed Player

RL has gotten in the way of my ability to test since 1.1, and I'm trying to catch up. The little I've seen so far has me optimistic. I want to put in my vote for fixing healer shields.

Also, in case anyone missed it, Moja replied to tiempo's "broken" video in another thread. I think it's worth reposting here, so I will. :D Here's the link:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...u-wont-believe-how.284407/page-2#post-3903663

• Like x 4
  19. L T Devoted Player

Yeah I didn't even watch the vid and I could tell that he was sitting I'm front of a sparring target with infinite power. Thanks for the reality check.
  20. tiempo Well-Known Player

then u missed the whole point of the video, btw, this argument was presented early on in the original thread we just posted duo, and raid as proof it can be done. You act like a professional boxers never hit a punching bag in his life, you know, cuz it don't hit back, there are more benefits then what you think, plus the sparring tragets where used after the fact we had proven this in raids. in order to keep the video "short" I just used the targets to help you understand whe we were noticing in actual gameplay.
    here's the raid: and if your just gonna skip thru it, look at the numbers after the final boss fight. it proves my point, spamming one power should not equal or be on par with a fully fledged rotation hybrid or true PftT, which this is not, this is just spam. and thats the point i was trying to make, sparring targets or not.
    vid:
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.