Stats Revamp 1.3 (Continued!)

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiempo Well-Known Player

Awesome, so these core changes will make it to the next version of the Revamp. Thanks for the quick response. Still kinda slow on test, we wouldn't mind if some of you logged in to help us fill out some groups. Btw, thanks for making Paradox Wave fun again, even at top CR.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Ty for reducing the cooldowns on the tank pulls. I posted about that a few times. The last 2 updates to this revamp u guys have been listening to the feedback :) Please continue to. And has this survey link been posted? Cant seem to find it anywhere. But all i did was hit staff post tracker cause figured a dev would be posting it.
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Gadget's PIs are not at 6 seconds. Are you talking about an area of effect or an actual PI?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The survey will be available once we get the server unlocked with the new changes. Can't have an opinion on them yet if you haven't tried them!
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Tesla Ball is 6 seconds, but that's not a PI. Maybe he's confused with DoT power durations.
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

Ok thanks. And i didnt know test wasnt up yet. I had just read the changes and wanted to find the link and keep it on that page so i could go right there after testing.
  7. supalova20 Well-Known Player

YES YES YES...wooooohooooooooo.. bruh I was so happy to hear about the new 12 SECOND TICK for the weapon buffs I decided to let this dude off with a warning instead of giving him a speeding ticket....SWEEEET Jesus this is one happy DEPUTY! HOOYAH Mepps and Devs! you guys rock!
    • Like x 3
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Sounds good. I look forward to the survey and another round of testing.
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Can people dont forget to mention healer shields and shield duration in general. Those were not on the list of fixes.
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps i gotta ask about the other players not being able to see peoples concerns. For example about a week or ago someone posted in the sorc testing thread multiple times and it was clear they did not have an understanding of how sorcery plays/functions. And because it was posted on here other players corrected what was being said. How will something like this be handled with this survey? Because u are allowing people to take the survey multiple times what is being done to stop people from repeating the same concerns over and over to try and get something changed that may only pertain to their specific play style? Example, a few people get together and take the survey multiple times and want power cooldowns for dpsing increased greatly because they prefer to play with wpns or WM.

I guess i should ask is it possible for people to do that? Meaning take the survey multiple times like that to try and pad answers for certain concerns.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If a lot of people are confused (in the survey), we'll address that by speaking to the confusion and clarifying. I expect most testers don't fall into that category, but that's also why we still have and value discussion threads like this one.

We'll also be reading the responses and can check...things...to see who is repeating themselves. It's actually pretty obvious on this scale.
    • Like x 4
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

14. VioletSorceress Committed Player

All channeled type powers should be improved for players to be able to freely move and jump like when using Ice and Fire's channeled abilities: Avalanche or Flame Cascade.

Sorcery's Soul Storm is such channeled ability and now a key power in the powerset but hasnt received any of needed improvements.
    • Like x 5
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

Are the players able to see whats being discussed/reported on the surveys or just the Dev Team?
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Take this W... Channeled abilites seem like an after thought, it would be more rewarding to choose these moves if they allowed your character to move channeling.. INB4 some says thats the reason its called channeling. lol
  17. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Great news! Sounds real good.. Cant wait to hop on tonight!
  18. Ringz Dedicated Player

So im curious. When you guys make out what seems to be the most requested or particular feedback, will yall review it back with us testers or change things and then explain because it was the most requested?

You say you don't expect much but you'll be surprised. I think a discussion(especially with us testers) is important before such changes are made so we can say such and such is a legit thing, or not. Example the auto pot change. Many people said they liked it, but some of the answers were for the wrong reasons and discussions later proved that few of the folks support it because it mean't one less job for them.

Don't get me wrong. I like the survey idea, as you guys time and ours are limited so a simpler write up and look would make things easier. But what im afraid of is you guys reveal changes with the new updates. Then we go from there if the change is good, you get that feedback from us, or if its bad, you get feedback from us to revert it back.
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Let me know when combo powers are put on and that's when I'll test.
  20. Karasawa Loyal Player

Atomic.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.