Stats Revamp 1.3 (Continued!)

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

finally somebody gets it. I wasn't trying to say PftT should not be a option but Hybrid should be a tad but stronger then tray sense the person playing hybrid is actually participating in using the weapon. When PftT just is spamming ability's, i can go use the bathroom while dpsing with PftT
  2. xD25x Dedicated Player

I have a sorc toon, earth toon, and an atomic toon. 2 use weapons 1 doesn't. Level of difficulty is the same and it will be after the revamp.
  3. krytine Loyal Player

I did find it thank you was just reqding it
    • Like x 1
  4. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

1 earth you have to make sure your crystal has power. along with using the weapon you have to make sure you waste no time and give crystal power as fast as possible. PftT oh here just spam abilities lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Elaborate.
  6. Trexlight Devoted Player

He is making fun of your spelling. A rude comment best to ignore.
    • Like x 1
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

I was just unsure what he meant. No offense.
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Oh well, not really worth the time to argue with people like that. Thx for the heads up
  9. xD25x Dedicated Player

Making sure your pet has power is just hitting a button. There's no difficulty in that. With atomic I don't spam abilities either. I have to strategically place myself in melee range but avoid interruptions or be super quick because the grace period is very slim for atomic. The bottom line is with hybrid or Pfft it's all just hitting buttons. There is no difference
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

coz Dominance counts for how much damage shields absorb...
  11. Maxwill Committed Player

That is wrong because we spent so many hours,days, weeks and months to get many sp... and we get a reward of what? about 47 precision per sp while we should get 100+ precision per sp?

That will not make us feel very well, will make us feel scammed, abused coz also we spent alot of ingame and real money to get those sp( rnd scanners for exobits, radar enhancers for collections, stabilizers for time capsules,replay badges for styles and of course money for dlcs or legendary , they have feat points those feat points should be worth something important) otherwise it's not encouraging us to get those things , get more sp...

I hope developers will think about that and improve the stats we get with each sp .
  12. BumblingB I got better.

It's a system that exponentially gets higher the more you put in. So you would want to get those skill points just for that.

Also, mods and base mods also play a big role in their weighted system. It's not all just gear anymore and everything else is fluff. It's all tacked on. If they made it where 100 per skill point was the jump, then you are looking at a balancing issue. That was taken into consideration.

Yes, they could display it better when showing you stats to next one. Maybe something like 100 Next 101 (+1).
  13. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

no, crystal uses her power really fast, you have to make sure you can use weapon combos at the same time she is doing damage. If she is out of power while your doing a combo your missing out on damage. Vs PftT you just spam ability's with no awareness of anything besides the same awareness everybody else has to worry about. Do not Die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.