Fixed Static googles piece

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by PolarisSylar, Aug 12, 2022.

1. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I was running Long live the legion content this week, and I looking through my feats tab. I notice it says I “ oldie but Goodie” feat unfinished which is the statics googles . Which is not true because I completed years ago this style omnipotence. It even in my inventory been completed for awhile., fully completed. Dcuo still have error in my feat tab . Please help why like this ?

I completed the item years ago, it part of armories, the googles is in my character inventory, the item is fully maximum out. They it reach the top level. I looked in my feats tab I notice it still says that even thought I have a fully complete item in my inventory for awhile. So it a bug because it a fully completed item . Thank you
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just to be certain what item level are your goggles at?
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It been fixed earlier today. Thank you dcuo

Dunbar. Thank you for posting your bug report. I am happy to confirm that we have verified that your Static's Goggles of Omnipotence were fully restored and the feat has been applied to your character. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing DCUO!

It is fixed earlier today . It is resolved.
    • Like x 1