Stat Clamp needs to be removed or optional

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mikeyb2001, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

i didn't grind for 7+ years to not be able to play lower levels with ease I help lower levels reach my level it's one of my self imposed Dailys so to speak if There was An Instructional on Activating LFG Chat or it was activated by default the "problem" the clamp was meant to resolve wouldn't exist some high level players missed feats in lower content so would gladly run it to get them regardless of it being easy it still rewards the higher players with Skill Points if they don't have the feats Making Current Content more Survivable
    • Like x 2
  2. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

Many, very many based on the devs, agree with you.

3. Chillix New Player

Stats clamping is just making your life harder in the game, I used to run solo many episodes, walk in's and even alerts or raids just to grind feats but now its way more difficult to achive that. I believe this is the baddest idea ever and that they should remove that from the game.
    • Like x 1
  4. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

Engrish prz.
  5. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Honest question...what do you believe the current problem is that the clamp is supposed to resolve? How would you fix said problem outside of a clamp of stats?