Stat Clamp Legends PVE already and revamp kicking system timer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aqua Surge, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm sick of low levels joining and not being able to complete Legends PVE. I wasted 30 minutes in Hall of Doom only to leave it in the end. I get nothing out of it and no credit towards my feats. I add so many low level noobs to ignore it's not even funny.

Things in Legends PVE should not take long to kill. You are powerful heroes and villains and you should be able to kill things so much quickly than what it currently is. And without team buffs you will get killed so easily. Due to so many in experienced low level players. Legends is a pain to randomly que. LFG won't help you farm these feats either.

The Bosses should not have that much health and the final boss shouldn't be healing infinity in Halls of Doom like that in Legends PVE. Noobs will not kill it and the adds and if I try to do everything myself I am unable to burn the boss and my damage done to him end up getting healed.

Fix the kick button too. I shouldn't be punished for kicking someone who needed to be kicked. They weren't helping so you going to get kicked. When people disconnect they deserve to get kicked and yet I have a 3 hour wait limit against me. This is a joke. I'm legendary and should have instant ability to kick a disconnected player out the instance.

At least give legendary players a 15 minute kick period. 3 hours is dumb.

Also, we cannot invite experience players or friends into Legend PVE. They get stuck in the character select screen and this has been an issue for years. I know a lot of people who would love to get invited to a last boss Legends PVE. They will get credit for just a mere 2-3 minutes of helping. Yet, we cannot ask for help.
    • Like x 4
  2. Draconiano Committed Player

The legends pve are broken since the Stat Revamp. They seems to be too busy with other things to waste time fixing it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Fed up player #10 Well-Known Player

There is a few instance that are okay to que into but most of them I will only run with league mates these days. Hate running Hall of doom or League of assassins with randoms. Wont do it 10 point feats are not worth the hassle with all the other things to grind now.
    • Like x 1
  4. MastaMind Dedicated Player

It definitely is annoying. Yesterday I was trying to help my brother in law get the "kill the one statue before the other" feat. Apparently one of the randoms in the group was after the same thing, and only one idiot was not on the same page. This was also the same idiot who would come up and knock the target away from Arkillo's Jackhammer spam (Was running that team up as well). The end result was that despite having 3 players attacking the Iron statue the one idiot was still able to take down the bronze 3 seconds before we killed the Iron one. So there was a feat shot to pieces. That was even with us typing in the box to try and let him know what was going on. Not the first time it has happened either. I've tried the same in the Gotham Courthouse in just regular PVE with the stacking the jury feat. Turns out low levels may not even know what feats are since all they did was continue to burn the boss down and cause us to miss the feat by 1 juror.

LPVE is literally so bad that I have to pay cash just to get team-ups. I don't mind since I am not paying billions or anything, but most people may not have that option. I used to have league mates who were able to help, but both of them ended up being little kids trapped in the body of a grown man. Turns out it is definitely cheaper to hand a stranger a million. You can build feat groups in LFG but it will not be an instant process. For the current episode it took us about 20 minutes just to get one player that wanted to do that kill last boss in under 2 minutes feat. I get the hesitation a bit since I have ran that thing 10-15 times in a row trying to get that feat previously. I used to think it was impossible until I discovered Fire Barrels in the Watchtower with that Eradicator. Even with that group when we did get a 4th man we ended up getting a guy who revealed that he already had the feat once we were queued up, tried to force us into a team-up, and then quit anyways even though we were all asked "Which team up". So that added even more time to the waiting process.

As much as the kick thing is annoying I do understand why it is there. Thanks to that system I only dish out a kick when it is well deserved instead of kicking any person that doesn't play the way that I want them to. In all of this time I have initiated so few kicks that I can count them all on one hand. It does get extremely annoying when someone disconnects or something like that. On that last Ace Chemicals map I noticed that we were getting dismantled by the first boss, and I look to see that a Guy Gardener is just standing there at the doors fighting those ads. I get that maybe he did not understand that everyone else had skipped the ads so I did not say anything. We wipe. We return. The guy is still moving around outside, but he does not enter the encounter to help us out. I had to deal with the "Cannot kick while in combat" or "cannot kick at this time for absolutely no explainable reason" prompts. Finally defeat the boss, which gave him rewards, and I noticed that he still was not about to actually help us with anything. We kick him and get a Wonder Woman in his place. Sounds like a good deal. We beat the next boss and WW disconnects. Since we kicked the leach we cannot kick the disconnected person. They remained in the instance the entire time. Again, thank god for fire barrels.

The LPVE characters are definitely weak and annoying. There are a couple that are decent but when running team ups or certain other feats they cannot be used. I find that Robin is definitely a good character if you spam 2 moves over and over. LPVE is right up there with PVP in the sense that it definitely needs some work. I lost out on a feat the other day that I may never get a group together for again thanks to that annoying LPVE kills your defense glitch. 3 people on the team had 2k defense. Trying to resolve that resulted in a complete annihilation of the team I had just spent 30 minutes building. I reported that glitch on day 2 (Technically day 1 since the actual day 1 of the revamp was barely functioning) of the revamp, and I later reported it again and submitted a ticket on it.

We cannot always fault the new players. They are given almost no guidance from the game. I was literally max CR before I found out what LPVE even was. It doesn't look like Daybreak will ever connect the dots in regards to retaining new players = more money, and thus we will continue to lose thousands of potential players because they have no clue what is going on half the time.
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperBell Loyal Player

That would be horribly abused.
  6. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

I think this is the issue they too busy with other more important things at the moment?