Stat Calculation Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Brav, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Brav Well-Known Player

I've Examined the Calculation for each Percentage Increase and figured out the Equation used for each Stat Increase. From what I've gathered, Percentage Increases (SP Percentages, Mod(Tactical) Percentages, Other Buff Percentages (Trinket Pet, League Buff, Role Specific, Consumables like Compound Omegas), Artifact Percentages (Except the Artifact Buff itself and Other Stat Buffs/Trinket Stat Buffs. They are Calculated with the Base Stats) are Calculated together after Base Stats(Gear, Mods, SP, Innate Stat, Stat Buff) are Added up. (To find your Innate Base Stat, Check Tip 1 below).

Equation: (Base Stat) x (Total Percentage Stat) = (Total Percentage Increase) + (Base Stat) = (Current Total Stat).

Example: (50000) x (0.75) = (37500) + (50000) = (87500).

So basically the Base Numbers of One Stat is Added Up and then Multiplied by the Combined/Total Percentage Increase of that One Stat, Which gives the Total Number Increase of that Total Percentage Stat, Which is then Added to the Base Stat, Resulting in the Current Total Stat.

To find your Base Stat you can Take your Current Total Stat and Divide it by your Total Percentage Stat.

(X = Base Stat) - (Short Cut)- ( / = Divide By)
    Equation: (X) x (Total Percentage Stat) = (Current Total Stat) - (X) -OR- (Current Total Stat) / (1.Total Percentage Stat) = (Base Stat).

Example: (X) x (0.75) = (87500) - (X) -OR- (87500) / (1.75) = (50000)
    (1.75x) = (87500)
    (1.75) / (1.75x) = (87500) / (1.75)
    (X) = (50000)

This was the end Result that I've Received through a few Tests/Calculations I've done for each Percentage Increase available, based on my Current Base Stats and Percentage Stats. So this explains how each Stat, Percentage and Buff is Calculated toward our Characters Current Total Stat.

(Tip 1: When Adding everything up for one Stat, don't forget to Include your Innate Base Stat (At Lvl30 for Health it's Currently 598), If you're lower than Lvl30 it will be slightly less). To find your Innate Base Stat, you can Add up all the Numbers for that Base Stat(Gear, Mods/Base Mods, SP, Stat Buff) and Subtract it from your Total Base Stat which will give you your Current Innate Base Stat. (Example: (Total Current Base Stat) - (Base Stat) = (Innate Base Stat) ___ (50000) - (49402) = (598) ___). (To find your (Total) Base Stat, Check above).

Or, You can Simply/Temporarily Remove/Take Off your Gear and Subtract any Remaining Base Stats (Base Mods, SP, Trinket/Consumable Buff) from your Remaining Current Base Stat, But Before you Subtract any Remaining Base Stats, You must Remove any Percentage Increases that may still be Active (League Buff, SP, Role Specific, Trinket/Consumable Buff) from your Remaining Current Total Stat by Dividing the Remaining Current Stat by the Remaining Total Percentage Stat. (Example: (Remaining Current Stat) / (1.Remaining Total Percentage Stat) = (Remaining Base Stat) ___(15000) / (1.65) = (9091), And Then, (Remaining Total Current Base Stat) - (Remaining Base Stat) = (Innate Base Stat) ___ (9091) - (8493) = (598) ___). Either Method will Work in Receiving your Innate Base Stat).

(Tip 2: To Add or Subtract a Percentage To or From your Current Total Stat, Multiply the Percentage by the Base Stat and then Add or Subtract the Number To or From your Current Total Stat. (Example: (Base Stat) x (Percentage Stat) = (Percentage Increase/Decrease)___ (50000) x (0.05) = (2500), And Then, (Current Total Stat) (+ OR -) (Percentage Increase/Decrease) = (New Total Stat) ___ (87500) (+ OR -) (2500) = (90000 OR 85000) ___).

(Tip 3: To Add or Subtract a Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease To or From your Current Total Stat, Add or Subtract the Number To or From your Base Stat and then Multiply the New Base Stat by your Current Total Percentage Stat, Which will give you your New Percentage Increase/Decrease, and then Add that Number to your New Base Stat. (Example: (Base Stat) (+ OR -) (Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease) = (New Base Stat) ___ (50000) (+ OR -) (1000) = (51000 OR 49000), And Then, (New Base Stat) x (Current Total Percentage Stat) = (New Percentage Increase/Decrease) ___ (51000 OR 49000) x (0.75) = (38250 OR 36750), And Then, (New Base Stat) + (New Percentage Increase/Decrease) = (New Total Stat) ___ (51000 OR 49000) + (38250 OR 36750) = (89250 OR 85750) __).

Or, You can Take the Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease Number and Multiply it by your Current Total Percentage Stat and then Add that Percentage Increase Number to the Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease, Which will give you your Total Stat Buff OR Total Stat Increase/Decrease, and then Add or Subtract that Total To or From your Current Total Stat. (Example: (Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease) x (Current Total Percentage Stat) = (Total Stat Buff OR Total Stat Increase/Decrease) ___ (1000) x (0.75) = (750), And Then, (Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease) + (Percentage Increase) = (Total Stat Buff OR Total Stat Increase/Decrease) ___ (1000) + (750) = (1750), And Then, (Current Total Stat) (+ OR -) (Total Buff OR Total Stat Increase/Decrease) = (New Total Stat) ___ (87500) (+ OR -) (1750) = (89250 OR 85750) ___). Either Method will Work in Calculating a Stat Buff OR Stat Increase/Decrease).

(Side Note: I Hope this Information will be Helpful for as many Players as Possible).
    • Like x 3
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

so the game takes your base stats, then adds up all %'s first, before it
    multiplies the total amount of your %'s (added together now) with the base
    and then adds that to your base, with the endresult showed in your stats?
    if that is the case, then that means the %'s don't increase eachothers value?
    awww, i allways thought it would calculate point before line without clamps...
    • Like x 1
  3. Brav Well-Known Player

Exactly, The Base Numbers of One Stat is Added up and then Multiplied by the Total Percentage for that Stat, Resulting in the Percentage Increase, Which is then Added to the Base Stat, Finalizing the Total for that Stat.
    • Like x 1
  4. Tilz Loyal Player

Just flew over the Text. Gonna read it later.

But great thing :)
    Cheers! :)
    • Like x 1
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yea. im too dumb for this. Thanks for the work, though, this seems important.
    • Like x 1
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

Did you calculate all the base stats of a Level 30? Those numbers would be helpful if you can post them. Thanks and good work!! :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Brav Well-Known Player

All of you are Welcome. It's actually pretty Simple. I've Explained it thoroughly and gave an Example for each one.
    This may not be Needed for Most, But it can be Helpful for anyone who would like to Know and perhaps Spec/Adjust their Character Stats a certain way; to Achieve a certain Balance or Goal in their Builds.

Tip one Explains how to get your Innate Base Stat, if you are Curious. But I did Calculate that Information for you and anyone else who Would like to Know.

Current Lvl30 Innate Base Stats are as Follows,
    Health = 598
    Power = 299
    Defense = 299
    Might = 239
    Resto = 119
    Vit = 74
    Prec = 149
    Toughness = 2500
    Dom = 119
    Weaponization Rating = 239

(Side Note: I Hope this Information will be Helpful, for You and Anyone else).
    • Like x 1