Starro Event Reward Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by StealthBlue, Mar 11, 2017.

1. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Ugh. Was hoping they would drop more in an area. That endoskeleton has not dropped in any place. I wonder why they don't have a treasure chest in the elite version.
  2. supp12385 New Player

so one dumb question but if im cr 187 would the op mask tuned at 174 or would it be lower than the max cr?
  3. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Is there anything to those "notes" that you can inspect in the TTBr & TTBe??
  4. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Several times it's stated in this thread that there's a tentative end of 8 weeks. Is there any actual confirmation on that?
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

6. Here2Help Devoted Player

Well, with the new weekly bounty mission being introduced, that's now an extra 6 Spores per week for free. That information will need to be updated into the thread. Could also do with some more information on the bounty for those that don't know much about it. I can help with that if needed. It also seems that Trickster has had his spawns moved since the bounty was introduced unless he now rarely spawns at the helipad but still can.
  7. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Trickster's new location is at the billboard at the West side of the back of the Flash museum. I didn't get a chance to update the guide last night after seeing how many Spores you got from the new bounty, but I'll try to do it tonight. I may have to level up my PC live server character a bit to get in the zone to take pictures easier, instead of transferring them from the PlayStation now that this isn't on test anymore.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Updated with the new Starro bounty, and new location of Trickster. The first post also adds the Spores for the new bounty and adjusts the weekly totals and event life totals for the remainder of the event (4 weeks with the bounty, 4 without).

I'm not updating the planning post section because I'm using the spreadsheet that was the basis for those images to keep track of my characters at this time.
  9. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Tag 4 next time. Just want to say great job to all those who helped make this guide. I scanned this before starting and it helped a little. Wasnt sure I was even going to run this event but its been almost two months non stop. But this is an awesome guide and I just wanted to acknowledge all the hard work.
    • Like x 1
  10. Aeon Stormcaller Active Player

I agree...went all-out for this event, likely due in large part to having this guide...thanks!
    • Like x 1
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I appreciate all the positive feedback. I'll try to put a guide together for the next major event, and update this one next time it comes around.