Starro Event Reward Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by StealthBlue, Mar 11, 2017.

1. IamINC Dedicated Player

So do I have to farm the plans for all three alts on top of the other stuff they are grinding for?
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you want the OP items on them, yes.
  3. RLManuel Committed Player

Yup looks like it, but like stealthblue said with style unlocking we might be able to get them on alts.

Just go for the OP ring or utility belt
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

If you have to have the absolute best on all of you alts, yes, you will have to farm for the plans on each alt individually. There was talk at one time of gear unlocking, though. I have no idea how it would work, especially will the current gear that can become different CRs. But there name somewhat implies that you would be able to move gear to alts that is otherwise marked "cannot trade". If this features is still in the plans, it may be a long way out.
  5. Randarch Active Player

For one's 87 replay badges, what is the over-all best value?
    Running "Threat Below" once?
    or "Invasion" 3 times?
    Why?
  6. Templeton Active Player

Ok so I thought the same way about getting the whole vendor stuff, you know, going on more toons but I made a little mistake. So I planned to get full gear on one of my toons, since my main started the collection I think I'm going to get it, because my main has the most parts aleardy so it's hard to go back so I get the OP items on another important toon BUT my question is: Can the op items be send to other toons? are they account bound? Also, on your post about gathering spores, you assumed the raids done once per week right? no resets. Also u counted the spores from radio starfish mission for killing large starro?
    Man idk what should I do, should I start getting the collection pieces on another toon and my main getting op plans?
    what should I do? how can I manage to get op items and collections on my main? My main is also sorcery so dmg is based on cr :s
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Raid gives 10 Spores.
    Raid gives 12 Spores with the feat.
    Alert gives 3 Spores.

Raids win either way.
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I counted all sources of Spores except bonus spores (from having the Sori not Sori feat and a possible bonus Spore weekends).
    The OP items can't be traded, and neither can the plans. So you can currently only used them on the character that purchases there plan.
    If you are over cr 185 and a member, you may be able to get the op items and the collection pieces still, just make sure to run everything every day/week including the member raid. You may have to reset a couple things to make up for any Spores you may have missed the last few days. But besides that you shouldn't have to reset. In the"plan" post, I covered a way to get all those without resetting because of there start date and anticipated end date. Read the guide carefully to made sure you are getting the most every day/week.
    Sorry for any typos, I'm on my phone right now.
  9. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yep, plus (at least from a member's point of view) the purple drop boxes from the raid give a far higher chance of rare and ultra-rare collections, crafting mats, etc. than the blue boxes from the alert.
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Looking to confirm something.

You get 50 feat points on getting the reward from the event collection below right? And there are no feat points for just completing the collection.
    Starro Wars Collection Reward - Starro-tech Aura
    Unlucky Star Collection Reward - Starro Spore Aura
    Space to Face Collection Reward - Starro-Scarred Face Style

Can anyone note whether the above rewards are tradable? Cos I have one character on another farming account which got lucky and got the Arctic Outpost Audio Tapes collection piece (vendor piece worth 30 Spores) from one of the event boxes.
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Those 3 feats are all attached to the collecting of the collection reward and not finishing the collection. I know both of the auras can be traded but I never checked the face style. I'd assume that it wouldn't be though.
  12. FiressDraygen Well-Known Player

I was just wondering if anyone could clarify, but the Cluster Spores is strictly for the Sori Not Sori feat? Or is there any other benefit from wearing the gear? Sort of like Shim Tar Gear where you have a better chance of obtaining an OP Collection Piece.
  13. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Thanks. Thats my guess too, as I have not sighted the face style on the broker.
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Just for the feat, which then gives you 2 extra Spores per run of the raid. 1 extra Spore for each boss.
  15. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Has anyone actually fought alan scott, cant get him after easily 100 tries
  16. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

First of all, thank you so much for this guide. You've done a huge service to the community with it. Great work!

Anyway, I'm wondering if you or anyone else knows if the damage bonus is meant to show in current effects. I completed the feat and it doesn't show in effects and I'm not sure I can tell the damage difference.
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I've been on break for 3 straight DLCs. Can I use this event to boost my CR to 192? I'm 168cr since I stopped playing the game during Darkseid.
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Nope, you need Amazon Fury III Vendor gear to get there, a full set minus the three OP items from the event + the OP items from AFIII.
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. The highest you can get if you don't have Amazon Fury III is 190, and that's only if you get lucky and have a full set of purple gear all at level 164 as well as the Starro OP ring (or two of them), utility belt and mask.
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm not sure, I wasn't able to get that far on test. I think it should, as long as you are in one of the event instances or the event central city. Bring it up in the Developer Discussions thread about the rewards, and maybe even submit a bug report on the Bug Tracker.
    • Like x 1