Starheart Artifact and 4slot type B arts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Can we get a type B 4th slot

Type b arts below
    Bop comm link
    Lazerus water
    Scrap of The Soul Cloak
    Lasso of Truth

Starheart Fragment - Light Characters can now debuff during combos. 80th anniversary Art for Green Lantern Alan Scott and you get it by getting the real Alan Scot emblem.

Being a type B it can only be put in the
    4 slot so it doesn't break the game. They can still be put in the first 3 but the 4th only holds certain B arts.

Also make 200 arts Account Bound nothing lower so people can't abuse nth metal by creating characters.
  2. Dub T Well-Known Player

It is already a pain to level up 3 artifacts. You want to add a 4th slot? The Horror!
    • Like x 2
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Starheart is healer artifact tho. So color me confused. I'll be feeding that into the new purple healing ray. But you mean take it away from healers and make it a troll art?

Also, please no 4th art. Having 6 for 1 character is more than enough to keep up with, nevermind alts. And you want them to make it harder to get nth??
    • Like x 1
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Meant Also to change the healer ones name unless u wanna call it something else. I still think that should actually be the starheart imo.
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Not asking for a real art slot . You ever really use the lazerus. Not often.
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

200 arts need to be account bound. My guess the reasons would be people creating endless toons for that 3k nth from the vault. Make max account bound. I DNT completely play alts but 200's should be account bound.
    I can't in my right mind level the same art on different toons. Since the arts have been out you can't tell me u don't have one that's more supportive then anything.
  7. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Even if you had an art the 4slot takes away the stats n gives you some of the benefits.

The stone would bring your supplies back quicker.
    Scrap no stats supercharge generation.

Grim no DMG or stats just power interaction.
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

So you want them to be shareable you mean? My main is sorcery dps and heal, alt is rage dps and starting to build tank side. The only shard artifact out of 12 is grim. Working on a celestial toon in my spare time, even those arts would be at least 4 other choices that aren't shared. I don't hate the idea of sharing but it would make me have 3 sorcery toons vs what I have now.
    I get why you want it, I'd want a 4th for all the same reasons but we get 3 slots and that's what we have to build around. I just gave up my scrap for the la mort. I wish I still had that supercharge build but holy crap, I'm leveling things out there. I'd be running the new alert solo if I had a 4th slot
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Also, it would be so easy to pick what your 4th slot is. Whichever art gives you the best benefit and the worst stat. So you'd have people running strat/ trans/ solar amp/ scrap or scepter and on top of doing massive damage with huge stats, they could be popping off supercharged or orbitals every 20 secs? There wouldn't be the slightest challenge to the game yet be completely impossible for average/ recreational players
  10. IosibresX1 New Player

And there would still more difference between who shop e who not
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

all i can think of is "more artifacts?". i've been stockpiling my nth metals waiting to get my current ones leveled up during the next bonus week/end and now i have three more new ones to sort through and figure out if they're worth it for me to put time, effort and money into not to mention having to do it a few more times for my alts.

i would like to see the option to ADD abilities, stats and/or levels to preexisting artifacts past level 200.
  12. Proxystar #Perception

No. Artifacts are already a massive balance issue without adding the complexities of a 4th slot.
    • Like x 1