Star Wars, The Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Yeah that was Anakin Solo that Chewie saved. But Anakin jetted off with the Falcon too fast to realize he had left Chewie back there. Even though in reality, if Anakin had gone back for Chewie, he and Han (both in the Falcon) wouldn't have survived either.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said earlier, haven't actually read any of that series, just picked up bits and pieces years and years ago, was sure Anakin died while he was still a kid, and it was someone else who was unconscious (or otherwise not fast enough to reach the Falcon in time) who Chewie threw into the Falcon's hatch-way
    Not going to argue semantics :p
  3. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Sith troopers are apparently going to be in TROS

[IMG]

The action figures for these guys were released. Not to be confused with the Sith troopers from the Old Republic era.

Honestly, this looks super cool. Can't wait to see these guys in action.
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't really have an issue with it either. As a toy collector I've seen even stranger things than that put out as collectibles.

Just kinda took me by surprise, that's all. I think it's the clutch/handbag done up as Vader's chest plate control panel that got me. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Azreaus Committed Player

Don't know if anyone's heard this rumour yet - it'd explain a lot about the new films.

• Like x 1
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Enjoy the gameplay of star wars Battlefront 2
    • Like x 1
  11. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

The current Battlefront 2 has improved so much since launch. It's a fantastic game.
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Indeed*

While I am excited to learn what's next for Battlefront 2 ^, but Still waiting for Darth Maul skin lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

YES I would love his skin from Solo. I also would love some more skins for Luke.

I hope, after they add Felucia as a map and maybe Ahsoka and Ventress as heroes (although I still want Mace Windu), the game will focus more on sequel and OT content. Especially since Episode IX is coming out. Come to think of it, they're probably going to add Poe Dameron as a hero.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Hooded Maul is probably most likely...

As for me, I seek something much simpler, yet maul’s
    Rebels skin. I would pretty much only use the Rebels skin.
    Uh, "Sir That Guy, as for Ahsoka and Ventress or Poe Dameron, I mean, who would not want to play as Liam Neeson and swing a lightsaber? the map where he died is in the game,

• Like x 1
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  18. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

True, Qui-Gon would be awesome. I'm actually kind of surprised he and Mace haven't been added yet (especially since they had Greedo and Nien Numb in BF1). I'm guessing since there aren't as many Lightsaber counterparts to the lightsided lightsaber heroes.
    • Like x 1
  19. Azreaus Committed Player

This vid's already been posted.
  20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I think.. It's because most interactive titles are centered around the (Clone Wars) and don't generally chart back to the era in which Qui Gon was killed lol.
    Ahsoka and Ventress seem like they may be in the works. It is unfortunate, but there is a strong chance that we will never see Qui-Gon or Mace... But we can only *hope*
    • Like x 1