Star Sapphire Wall Seal, can you place it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solarverse2, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Solarverse2 New Player

Having a hard time trying to figure out where the game will let me place this giant thing. Anyone find a wall that will actually let you place it?
    • Like x 1
  2. Solarverse2 New Player

Well, it took me a bit, but I figured it out.

If any of you are having issues placing the large Star Sapphire Symbol, don't attempt it on the walls...it won't fit. But, if you use the columns, you may find a place that sits nicely as seen below.

Good luck.[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I actually didn't know it would fit in our bases, thanks for the heads up !
    • Like x 1
  4. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Mine is where your Justice League poster is
  5. Prosser Dedicated Player

my eyes!!!!! to much pink/purple!
  6. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

You see too much pink/purple, I see a delicately crafted design model to soothe all the ladies one brings over for..."long and healthy mature conversation" :p
  7. Prosser Dedicated Player

lol I suppose. Could be that since my wife is a huge fan of pink (she would decorate our whole house pink if I let her) that I am generally turned off by the color.
    • Like x 1
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's an awesome base design. If I'd end up in a base like that in 2vs2 I might lose, because I might not pay attention to my opponents.
    • Like x 3
  9. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

I know the feeling, my girl stole the best bathroom in our new home and decorated it with flowers, rainbows, clouds and loose rose petals. Now true, it is a very soothing bathroom to be in but it looks similar to this...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. DirtyPirate123 New Player

Ohhh dear lord i'm sorry. Have you tried burning the house down? Thank god my wife hates pink
    • Like x 2
  11. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's a nightmare :eek:.

Back on Topic - some base items are really tricky to place on walls. There is one big wall where anything fits, but many ovelook the collumns.
    • Like x 1
  12. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Over the big wall that's next to the staircase going down to the first floor is where I put mine.
    Dosent fit anywhere else.
  13. Solarverse2 New Player

I tried it there, would not work for me. Did you have to turn it in a certain way? Because I tried that too, still no go for me.
  14. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

nope, just replaced by Society poster with it, seemed to fit fine
  15. Solarverse2 New Player

Actually, that particular character is themed after Star Sapphires....so, I kinda went all out. Think that's bad, you should see the rest of the base, lol.
  16. Solarverse2 New Player

Hmmm, might try that if I get tired of it where it is, but for now, I'm kinda digging where it is. :)
  17. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Yeah your very odd location is much better
  18. Solarverse2 New Player

Heh, I figured out you could hang stuff on the columns by mistake. I just happen to glide the mouse over the column and noticed it didn't turn red, so I gave it a shot and was pretty surprised myself.
  19. Minnion Devoted Player

That is an unholy amount of pink... It's almost like the inside of somethings stomach... (Not that there is anything wrong with pink, but I wouldn't call it a soothing/relaxing color given that the innards of most any living thing is also pink... Are you sure that wasn't taken when Cerberus swallowed your camera?)
  20. Benn 10 Committed Player

Thank you for this, I was driving myself mad looking for a place for it in this theme.