Star Sapphire Embargo - Open-World Battlezone Solo Mission

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by JimsArcade, Nov 11, 2014.

1. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

The mission requires you to acquire crystal shards for LexCorp Research. This mission worked smoothly on Test, however on Live only one crystal appears about every couple of minutes, and many times it's stuck inside the demolished City Hall building where no one can get at it.

Villain USPC
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

On the Hero side, the shards (I'm assuming similar mission) respawn rate is horrible. I had to switch phases just to find more shards. It appears the problem is, at least for this situation, that many respawn locations are shared- so until the NPCs at those locations are defeated, the shards won't respawn. Quite annoying.
    • Like x 1
  3. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

The same thing is happening now on Crystallography (even longer waits). It's happening in PvE and PvP.
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I had issues with the embargo mission last night, it took me more than an hour to collect the 5 crystals, a buddy had the same mission last night as well and it also took him an hour+. Pls fix this, a daily solo mission should not take an hour+ to complete because 1 crystal spawns every 20+ mins which everyone flying around all want to collect at the same time.
  5. E Clip Dedicated Player

Its happening the same now as well. 2 shards in 10 minutes ... Please increase spawn rate.

EDIT: And as soon as I wrote that 5-6 spawned at the same time. But still this needs looking into, something is not right.
  6. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

This is the same $#(*&@#$ problem with solo content all over again. Why does this keep happening? Who is the person in charge of this particular design that keeps making this mistake?
  7. E Clip Dedicated Player

I guess I need to post here again. This mission is still problematic. At the moment there's a dozen of people in this area all shouting if its bugged. Can you please fix it ? No Crystal shards are spawning for a very long time. Cmon ...
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I think I noticed something with this, there is some strange rock spawning where the shards are supposed to be. I went to one of the locations I normally see a shard when none were showing on the mini-map, and saw something there anyway. When I interacted with it, instead of it counting towards the 5 samples, I picked it up and my tray powers turned in to just 3 different moves (a ground smash, tornado spin, and a jump smash). This wasn't part of any of the Hero missions, so if it isn't part of the Villain missions the wrong item must be spawning for the Embargo mission.
  9. Isikel New Player

Still happening. Took 30 minutes for three to spawn so far.