Stand United is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Kestral, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Kestral Committed Player

We are trying to rebuild our league as many members quit after the inclusion of time capsules this year.
    Promotions are based on how active you are in the game in both frequency of play and building prestige. Those who invite to the league often and later work to include league members in runs are eligible to be added to the Co-Leaders role. Co-leaders have access to full permissions and have the same standing in the league as the League Owner. Decorating is limited to the higher ranks but once granted simply ask for a assigned room or hallway and then feel free to decorate that space however you want as often as you want.

All I ask is for Drama be kept to an absolute minimum and as a courtesy do not sell items in the League bank. There is no CR or SP requirements for joining and they do not influence your rank in the League.

I play nightly so feel free to shoot me an email asking to set up time to send an invite on the weekend or catch me when i'm online generally between 7:30-9:30 PM PDT.
  2. Rej3ct New Player

I’ve sent you friend request. I’ll also be mailing you in game. Thank you.
  3. Rej3ct New Player

Hey it’s me, Soul Eye . I sold my pc, and will be buying a ps4 soon. I’ll be inactive for a while.k