Stacking Nature DOT's With Heals.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by JeremyRodger, Apr 3, 2020.

1. JeremyRodger Active Player

So as im sure everyone knows how strong nature is as a dps. Did you know you can actually just get your nature healer friends to use DOT's and then you can harvest them and take them?
    With all the DOT's set you can then roar and take all of the DOT's for yourself.
    Also you can swtich to healer role(while wearing dps gear and using your dps set up), run eye of the gemini, use wolf form and literally just get more super than what you had started with leaving it now open to run neo in wolf form or even a 100% super in wolf form. Now not a lot of people know about this, but the ones who do abuse the living *&$# out of it.

Can someone please fix this before all the prec flurry people quickly switch to nature to use it to cheese the new elite raids when they release in some kind of competition for self worth?
    Cool, Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. Chia Death Well-Known Player

I don't understand... what, exactly, is the bug?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not a bug. Technically it could be considered an exploit but that's up to the devs to decide.
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I didn't know about this, but I do now. Thanks. :)
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

Thats not the only advantage thing nature can dOo cough ahem I mean Nothing to see here move along ... move along :D .
  6. Chia Death Well-Known Player

That was my point.
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

This isnt a bug
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Still overpowered, everyone complains about prec, but doesn’t say anything about nature being able to perform at this extent, which is wayyyy better than flurry, and doom spin
    • Like x 2
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Doesnt belong in the bug thread
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's more common buying a two-handed weapon for Doomspin than finding a friend who's willing to switch to Nature.
  11. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Nature’s op in general excluding the nature healer cheese
    • Like x 1
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

No one care because it's not prec
    • Like x 2
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature dps are literally getting 125k dps. If that was prec, heads would explode
    • Like x 2
  14. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I’ve seen a 60k parse on St lol lol, not flurry, or anything else can parse that high on St
    • Like x 1
  15. gemii Dedicated Player

Agreed might needs a rebalance in itself not just nature just every power in general should be re-balanced in areas they are to weak or to strong
    • Like x 1