Stabilizers

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Michaelacehunter, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Michaelacehunter New Player

Dcuo should instead put 3 fragments in 5 daily random old pre-t4 stuff like solos, duos, alerts and raids. Like they do with the yellow stars of bonus reward in on duty menu. Stabilizer mission should reward stabilizers. 3 to members, 2 to premium and 1 for ftp. And would be nice if there wasnt a expiry date on resurgence capsules considering the collections in the capsules. Also, on a side note, it would be nice if they would give u a collection piece instead of choosing which one.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Rewarding full stabilizers would cut into their sales. You also have a chance to receive bonus fragments from opening Time Capsules.

Resurgence Capsules are limited time (hence the expiration date). The individual Time Capsules you get from opening Resurgence Capsules don't expire.

Time Capsules used to drop random collection pieces among other random loot, no one liked this so they added the loot table. Having a choice in what reward you get is much better than blind drops.
    • Like x 2
  3. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I'm ok with it I guess. I have enjoyed the spoils that we get from them, albeit I would prefer to attain them in a straightforward manner though. But hey... you pays your moneys and you takes your chances.
    • Like x 1
  4. recoil2 Dedicated Player

the only beef i have with the stabilizer system is that the instance is called the "stabilizer" event yet we don't get a full stabilizer from it, just "fragments" it isn't called the "stabilizer fragment" event. i propose making the instance longer, slightly more difficult, and a solo as well as upping the rewards to one stabilizer. while i'm all for ONE stabilizer being rewarded, of course as always it should be EARNED. as the saying goes "time is money".
  5. AV Loyal Player

It's called "Stabilizer Fragmentation."
    • Like x 1