Stabilizer Duo and Vault locked for anyone else?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazahs, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

I logged in last night (around 9pm CST) to run my dailies and noticed both the Stabilizer Duo and Vault were locked.
    Re-logged and tried on all 3 of my toons and they were still locked, although none of my other dailies (titan duo, 4 man and outside) were

To clarify further...I do have a sub & had previously run these the night before at roughly same time so it was well before reset so they should have been unlocked.

Never had seen this before & haven't tried today
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I logged in this morning man and my vault and stabilizer event were unlocked as normal, same for yesterday.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Weird. None of my toons were locked.
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

hmmm...maybe Mepps finally had enough of me?:(
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I was having tons of problems last night (launcher not connecting, loading taking forever when finally logged in, membership information not loading properly).

Then I noticed that windows update had downloaded a nice little update that was interfering periodically with my network permissions and connection. After I restarted (and waited, lol, I hate windows update's unexpected nature) everything was back to normal.

Do you play on PC?
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

Walter White-style fugue state. #iamthedanger
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Were you sleep walking and logged in to play maybe?
    • Like x 1
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

USPS
    I guess! :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Mine were not locked but the stabilizer duo would not pop after I queued up............ PC
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Accidentally hit 3AM the night before maybe? Final grab at triple fragments 'monday' morning? No issues for me on locks on 5 accounts. However....
    On my PC account I queued in for the stab run. Was on the teleporter pad for DD at the same time as the queue popped. Hit X to select DD and apparently applied to both because I ended up in the duo AND in DDPD. I could see my partner in the group and he sent me a message "where are you" under group chat....talked for a min and just gave up....signed off before I got loot locked maybe missing the loot and re-queued in fine on 2nd try.

Trippy
    Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I still think that it had something to do with your membership expiring/renewing. During that tiny little one second gap, it frizted the things tied to membership.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mazahs Loyal Player

I somewhat think the same. Ive had weird things happen if your online when it renews.

We'll find out in about an hr I guess. Was more wondering if others had same issue ever
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I can check mine when I return home, hopefully it doesn’t happen again to u
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

f...fi....fiv.....five accounts? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

4 PS4s and 1 PC. Only one membership though....the rest are premium.

Reinheld
  16. Mazahs Loyal Player

Looks like just some random bug..
    All was good last night again
    • Like x 2
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Which server do you play on? 9 pm CST is quite close to the US reset... and when did you play the instance the day before?
  18. High Troller Loyal Player

Loot reset for CST is 3am
    • Like x 1
  19. Mazahs Loyal Player

USPS I normally log in around 9(ish) PM and will do these first.
    Reset is 3AM so I would have been off for at least 3 hrs sleeping

Its been fine since.