St. Patrick's Day Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Enchanted aura drops from random bosses as your playing the game. At least, it did last year.
  2. SilkyPawz Bunny

I know that is why I asked, it's not dropping this year. I was hoping it would but maybe not.
    • Like x 1
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I think Tanks are going to hate multi-orbitals being dropped.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG] Why would they have a problem with it? Is there something wrong with all of this happening on your screen at the same time? Noob. Lol, jk.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Weird. I didn't get one last year because they were such a rare drop. I thought I'd have a chance this year. Sigh. At least here's an animal gif to cheer you up.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. SilkyPawz Bunny

• Like x 1
  7. E Clip Dedicated Player

Seems to be a problem with the event. When you try yo talk to mr mxpitlik for the exploration quest or attack the pots of gold, it kicks you out of Metropolis to your base and says Zone Unavailable.

EDIT: Seems its ok now.
  8. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

And downtime yet again sheesh.
  9. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

The orbital strike is cool \o/
    • Like x 1
  10. Alibaba New Player

i wish there would be more for PVP in this game, and hope MMO will be back again with immunity and everything :( but you guys are doing good with PVE just think you also need to think about PVP
  11. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Remember, it's a somber day. Only drink till you can't if you're Irish!
    • Like x 1
  12. Xibo Loyal Player

Is it stronger than the casual Orbital Strike?
  13. Eve YouTuber

Nope, It's doing about the same damage.
  14. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

New player here how am I suppose to complete a collection when the house of lepchuan is not in the vendor
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There is a collection 'Collection of One' with an item in it you have to buy in the seasonal vendor...One Fine Emerald (if I remember correctly). Completing that 'collection' will reward you with the house elf base item who will drop a reward daily after annoyingly running around your base. The collections come from that or you can buy in the broker. The 100 clover marks it costs makes it take a while to get if you are not buying seasonal currency, but he's live all year, so you have 365 chances to get your collections. There is one you also have to buy though, so save up on another toon and trade the collection to whoever you want to complete the collection.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  16. Asphaltcowboy89 New Player

Thanks huge help
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Did you check your Journal???
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Psst....did you look here==> Deluge and Superman's 80th Anniversary info.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

In the vendor for 100 Clovers.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Valentines got 30 days this year because there was an unfortunate delay for the game update...so they made it up to us by giving us more time. The Valentines seasonal never goes for that long usually. Also, the St. Patrick's seasonal has always been two weeks long....with each year's feats priced with that length of time in mind. It's not unfair or a shocking surprise...this is business as usual. If you're relatively new or need to catch up to previous years you have two options. Use an army of alts to buy all of the furniture feats and assign certain alts to get different styles for the feats (and then buy them later) OR buy seasonal currency from the marketplace.