St. Patrick's Day Event + Rainbow Movement Style

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2019.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Been trying for years to get the Back and Head pieces
    Heck, have a couple characters still waiting for the shorts and leprechaun hat to drop (at least make the damn things Account Bound, had the hat drop the other day, on a character who already had it!)
    How long did it take them to place the Atlantean Warsuit Head on the vendor? Maybe two years? o_O
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Speaking of the Leprechaun Hats: Zoom just had two of the damn things drop for her
    At least the Shillelagh is tradable
    • Like x 1
  3. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Is the Rainbow Movement Style going to be a permanent marketplace item, or limited to the time of the event?
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Bingo.

I invest time into anything that gives me progression.

I invest money into anything that will be fun.

This is an example of when those two categories do not intersect.
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only takes 10 minutes to do both the Tour and Debt Collection missions
  6. Draconiano Committed Player

I asked the same question on the first page, I hope Mepps answer.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just remembered another annoying thing about this event. The fact that the journal items don't auto close. On this seasonal especially, because of the short duration, a lot of alts are running. I'm guessing everyone gets on an alt, does their penance and moves to the next one. Well, on occasion, I'd forget to close out of the journal entry. My fault? Totally. Avoidable? Totally. Un-necessary...yeah...that too. There are several different event runs, just like regular missions in game, that auto close when completed. Why not here? Honestly I'm not sure why everything doesn't auto close in game, but for event/seasonal runs where we can be expected to be getting in and out of alts to run multiple runs it seems like a no-brainer. It's not like we are reporting back in somewhere, as we do for the Atlantis outside runs or the Anti-Monitor event dailies, or where the mission end prompts for a choice of gear as some do...why not have them auto complete and avoid the issue entirely?

Welp...off to go play the game with the sound off for another hour and get my 40-50 marks I guess. Weeee!

Reinheld
    • Like x 3
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Im running this event daily on my main and three alts. Done so since the start of it. Even though it takes upwards of around 10 minutes or so per toon. Im already bored and tired of it that I really dont want to play the game. And that is just running it on four toons. I dont know how anyone with with more do it.

I remember when you could run a seasonal daily through out its duration, maybe slip in a few replay badged runs and complete all the particular feats.. on one toon alone.... and save the extra marks for next year or buy base items to throw on the broker.

I have too much monotony going on in RL. I dont particularly care for it, (patience and mood pending) that I dont need it in game(s).
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When you complete the Gold Heist, you get an annoying voice in your ear, if that doesn't prompt you to remember to manually complete the missions, cereally don't know what else would (oh yeah, the "can'tbearsed,doitforme" auto-complete :rolleyes: )

Do it with six characters, because it only takes 10-15 minutes each, and have Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Boredom (aka, the "Ooo, Shiney!" Disease :p)
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

What voice? You mean you run this nonsense with the sound on? I play a little game with myself on the few times I have it on...I try to get to the next tour station before he's done saying the nonsense from the previous station (notwithstanding the Supes statue to Daily planet...that's just too far). If I hear the word 'sanitary' on the last one I stayed too long.....I just need to remember to teleport to base or WT vs switching toons, but again....why not autocomplete it? It's not like other missions don't autocomplete....cause many do.

Reinheld
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Actually turn the sound off when doing the Tour (every time hear his annoying voice, makes me want to see if he could fit inside his teeny tiny hat!! :mad: )
    Meant Calc or Oracle (Oracle says that not even Soupcan can get rid of Mixyaspittle,Ick!, so what damn chance do we have? o_O)
  12. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Did this get extended? The event shop and daily missions are still available.
  13. William Campbell New Player

Shhhhh! Need two more days to finish my last feat.
    • Like x 2
  14. Weird Magick Level 30

I see a few people praising how short the event is now. I have to admit I DON'T like how short the event was this year. It's very inconsiderate for those of us with limited time to play, those who can only do it on weekends or days off. If you don't want to do it all month, don't. But don't take away the option from others because of your own lack of willpower.