St. Patrick's Day Event + Rainbow Movement Style

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2019.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Buy it once, claimable by all?
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just checking out the goodies on the vendor, and... not completely sure what the difference between the Wood Frame and Knotwork Frame paintings are
    It's possible the display window is too small to show the detail
  3. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The frames are different, when it was on test, one of the paintings was broken and copied one of the frame for both of the paintings (as in appeared both as the wood frame, or both knotted frame). Not sure if it got fixed
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Hmm, how much is the vendor collection?
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Torikumu’s video description said 100
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

They do look different, just difficult for me to see in the preview window just how much different (and looked at them all)
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That seems to be the usual price for Vendor-collections (100 or sometimes 50)
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea preview screen is too small for detail, wish it be bigger
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And to be able to properly view flat objects, like the floor and ceiling items
    Being able to 'zoom in' would be nice as well
    • Like x 3
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yup add that add Y-axis, since it’s only on broker atm, slightly annoying viewing the flat objects and just seeing a line xD
    • Like x 1
  12. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Thanks!
    100 is truly absurd for a 2 week event. Smh.
    • Like x 5
  13. Eve YouTuber

I have to agree here. It makes it seems like they expect us to spend $ in order to get it :\
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It's actually 400 or 500 if you include the previous Collections
    • Like x 1
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea especially if u start saving on the 5th day, you’d be screwed then (although if started on 5th day, u could necessarily get to 100 if stayed up to reset)

It’s more annoying to players that don’t have alts, u would have to spend that $$
    • Like x 1
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That or run the ever loving piss out of the event on multiple characters to get everything (since all the new stuff can be traded). Which is exactly what I intend to do. I refuse to give Daybreak a single penny for this event. From my point of view the time spent on the event and rewards does not even come close to deserving my money...game time sure since feats are involved, but money...hell no.
    • Like x 1
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

...well dangit...now they have attached a feat to this dumb collection! I was never going to even bother with it...this blows!
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

When are we going to get SpittleIck's teeny tiny hat? o_O
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yupp thats bellow the belt imho
    • Like x 1
  20. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Any possibility of being able to buy the Head and Back styles for the Celtic set instead of hoping for an untradeable RNG drop, please? I'd like to be able to for sure finish the feat for sure, rather than be the most unlucky person and not be able to complete it in the limited time we have. :-(
    • Like x 1