St. Patrick's Day Event - Collection Item 100 Cost?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I took a one year break, so I missed this last year. Does anyone know what the 2017 and 2018 collection items are? Do the rest of the sets drop from regular collection nodes?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

This explains it better.
    • Like x 1
  3. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Cool. Now how do I get the base leprechaun? :confused:
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

With the first collection piece mentioned in the video. Can't remember what it's called, but the collection is called "A collection of One" because it only has one piece in it. Must be an April Fool's joke by the devs, lol. They could have just put "House Leprechaun" on the vendor, but no. Lol. It's not the one called King JLDKEud's Crown.
    • Like x 2
  5. Controller Devoted Player

All I want is that Shamrock Orbital.

Devs must be closet Celtics Fans and if they ARE Super Great!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Shark Dental's got it covered nicely :)

Get the "Collection of One" collection from the vendor. Consume. Get the House Leprechaun. Every day you can do the mini mission (you basically chase him around you base) and you'll be given a reward box with the chance of getting a collection in it. All bar 1 of the collection pieces drop from the base item. The last one must be bought. The reward is the aura featured in the video.

No collections added this year, as far as I'm aware. It was a very small update. I'd recommend anyone playing catch up with the seasonal rewards to utilise alts and get all the base items filtered to your main, whilst your main focuses on styles.

There is a collection dropping from the Nodes, but it's the same one that's been dropping for years. I think the reward for that is the Clover hoodie.
    • Like x 1
  7. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Thanks for the video and info! Glad to see you still posting.
    • Like x 1