St. Patrick's Day 2017 - Enchanted Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Here is the "Enchanted Aura" (AKA "Lucky Charms Aura") which has a chance to drop from any boss in the game during St. Patrick's Day. I had to kill Doctor Fate many times for him to drop his lucky charms.
    • Like x 13
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

LOL this is cute, thanks for sharing!! I was curious what this was, definitely not what I imagined but this is still cute

BTW Is this the same aura that is the reward for the collection that you can get from Mr. Myx base item or no?
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

I'm sorry but at this point I have to wonder whether they're even trying.. that aura is next level horrific.
    • Like x 9
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's definitely not what I was expecting either. ^^ I thought it would be like fairies or pixies or something, not lucky charms. :p
    I would imagine it's not the same as the collection one. I don't have the one from the collection but I doubt they'd have the same one as a drop and a reward collection.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's a novelty item, it's not really supposed to be super amazing and gorgeous.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I expect everything to be super amazing and gorgeous - no excuses ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Oh, yay, another aura I can avoid. :D
    • Like x 8
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The devs is after-me lucky charms!
    • Like x 3
  9. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Only one question and one question only, is there a feat? If no. Then good. If yes, smh.
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Also. Can we stop with the rainbow auras please.
    • Like x 4
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No feat attached. There are only two new feats and they're both attached to items you buy from the vendor. The aura I showed is a random drop. There is another aura that you get from a collection, but I don't know what that looks like. I have no intention of chasing Mr. Mxyzptlk around my base for a few weeks to get the collections. :p
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

I'm good on this one
    • Like x 10
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Fixed ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Fixed :p
    • Like x 1
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh my confetti.
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Aura-void
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

I think the aura is super cute and if it drops on any of my small alts, I would definitely wear it. :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Sw33t Well-Known Player

It is purely horrific........
  19. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I think it's pretty and fun. Thank Jafin!
    • Like x 2
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Now I find myself wondering if the devs had to make a call to a certain cereal company before making that aura. LOL
    • Like x 5