St. Patrick event 2021 rewards!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Feb 25, 2021.

1. MarvelHawkeye Well-Known Player

Great point! Just to clarify on the base item, the reason it cannot be placed is unknown still, It is expected that the reason it is unplaceable is related to the window from the Valentine's Showcase.
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

DCUO version of...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Thank you my friend :) Your thread is also great and covering all the information - super helpfu!
  4. Eve YouTuber

I think the accessories are fine, some might find use for those (I think I will use the Rainbow one on a alt) They might be saving resources (I don't know what they were thinking with the earbulbs to be completely honest), as for the base Item It's bugged and the dev in charge of the event is testing it to see what the issue is, should be fixed before it hits live. (Like the Window from Valentines event was fixed, I think the Valentines stuff were pretty good this year). I think we need non-chroma materials for now as these has been the thing for awhile now. Auras I think we have more than enough unless we would've gotten lucky aura or something? with the many many leafs around the character. Could be cool (Unless we have one).

I asked Charon about if we get henchmen drop for not this time. Would've been cool, I liked this addition with Valentines & Christmas.
    Let's hope Spring will have better stuff and more variety :)
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

Pretty cool!
    • Like x 2
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I already got a style for them ;):D
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I can't wait to see :D
    • Like x 1