Springtime Seasonal Event and Member Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2017.

1. djhalla619 New Player

DCUO PLEASE NOW THAT WE HAVE THESE BASE ITEMS BRING ON THE INVASIONS !!! MAD HATTER TAKES US TO WONDERLAND XD AND MUCH MORE SO MUCH HYPE !!! those mushrooms look cool enough but still i really wanna see home turf invasions of small iconic heros and villains ^_^
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Some kind of Mad Hatter instance could work for April Fool's / Easter (if a White Rabbit is included). Most of the resources are already in game including the Hatter himself.

On a side note, Easter Sunday is actually on April 1 next year.
  3. Cattitude New Player

I don't have the will o wisp available when I redeem/claim. I thought I bought membership a few years ago. I have access to 6 characters. Or is membership when you pay monthly? Thanks for your help :)
  4. Cattitude New Player

I don't have the will o wisp available when I redeem/claim. I thought I bought membership a few years ago. I have access to 6 characters. Or is membership when you pay monthly? Thanks for your help :)
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Membership is when you pay a recurring subscription, yes.
  6. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The Warrior of Spring head is a frequent (though random) drop from a lot of regular missions, not a vendor item. Same goes for the back piece.
  7. The Crysalid Active Player

Hey devs, can you remove the timer for the personal Willo-The-Wisp pet? It's not a combat pet (which sucks), so why the timer? Why not just let it be something that stays active when we activate it, until we put it away?
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

Should of been an aura imo.
  9. Helderman Dedicated Player

I'm a member but I havent't logged in between May 1 and May 8. Can I have the Member Gift mailed to my account? My main charcter is Helderman I am in the EU PC server.
  10. L0rd0FTh3Gam3 New Player

Nice. Thank you for the gift, it's nice to see that you try to do the best for us
    • Like x 1