Spring Seasonal Event 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2021.

1. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Yeah i wanted to use antenna + mask + carrot nose to create a mosquito mask
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The way they did Heatwave's mask is BETTER, because it meant I could use the Riveted Ventilator Face Style to make the Killer's Mask from the graphic novel WANTED! :cool:

[IMG]

Been working on finishing his costume for 5-6 years, and I've finally been able to get the mask as close as we'll ever be able to get in this game, so I'm happy with the way they did Heatwave's Mask! :D
  3. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Thought the Spring Seasonal used to last a month and not just 2 weeks. Logged in hoping to run my alts and to buy seasonal currency as I’ve been busy this week only to find it’s already over yet there is no current seasonal up at all. Pretty sure it used to be longer and would run almost up till the Summer Seasonal. What gives? Should have checked the run date on page 1 tho thought it was usually up longer. Forgot to get any items out of the vendor.
    • Like x 2
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Super crappy, right? All seasonals should be a month long. As it is new players have no hope of coming close to getting their seasonal feats.
    • Like x 2
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The seasonal was cut short because people felt burnt out. After the season time was reduced the currency given was increased too.

If they revert it than they will also revert the currency given. So it’s a give and take. Some people asked for it to stay the full month but not change back the currency given lol. Yea... not gonna happen
  6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

7. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

This is off topic but does anyone know what the next bonus week is.