Spotting Larfleeze not crediting

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JustSome_Chick, Dec 18, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

I spotted Larfleeze yesterday and got credit. I spotted him again today, just now, and saw the "Updating" message but no message on the right side journal spot, nor am I credited in the Feats journal.

Anyone else not getting credit for this? Or do I have to wait a literal 24 hours, not just do it on separate days?
  2. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Was "yesterday" late in the evening, ie past midnight?
  3. JustSome_Chick New Player

No it was before midnight, i think around 10pm EST
  4. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Not the reset time then.

AFAIK everything works on the daily reset and nothing is based on a chronological 24 hrs.
  5. Liongale Dedicated Player

You have to wait awhile after he's been triggered, then gone, before the credit applies.
  6. risingtide New Player

Its possible that there was someone else around that got there first that wasn't rendered for you? Just spot him again no big deal he is easy to find.
  7. JustSome_Chick New Player

No, I've now spotted him three times with this character today. I have spotted, waited, he's flown away, i see the "Updated : Spotting LArfleeze" message in the middle of my screen but never get credit. *le sigh*
  8. JustSome_Chick New Player

UGH it just happened on ANOTHER character too! Maybe it's because I keep zooming up the side of the building and end up exploding the present? It goes boom, he starts dancing and whining, flies away, I get the "Updated: You Spotted Larfleeze!" message, and nothin. Moooooooo lol
  9. Planet Telex New Player

I had issues with the present event thing too. I destroyed 8 presents and on the 9th was not getting credit. I had to destroy 3 more to finally get credit.
  10. risingtide New Player

For that one not all presents actually give you credit.
  11. risingtide New Player

I would say its possible the feat is just not updating at the moment. Check again later and see if you've gotten credit.
    • Like x 1
  12. Planet Telex New Player

I know that...It's only the ones that get blown up, not the ones with traps.
    I also did not get credit for the 15 Crazy Nights feat. I did the instance 2 times and the present thing 1 time.
    My counter still hasn't incremented.
  13. JustSome_Chick New Player

Not THOSE presents *giggle*

When Larfleeze is at the top of a building, there is a present that dangles off the side (at least the building in Gotham where I find him most frequently). It's not part of that other section of the quest, its just a prop with Larfleeze.
  14. Ebon Angel New Player

You might need to file a ticket. There are several glitches in the seasonal this season: Larfleeze killed in event with one shot but adds keep coming, several larfleezes spawn in event, you get encased in bubble globe and can't break out. I even saw 2 Larfleezes where Metallo spawns outside Midtown PD. Spotting Larfleeze might be a system problem (one of my toons, lvl 30, can't get the seasonal mission from Hal) so a ticket might assist you more.
    • Like x 1
  15. JustSome_Chick New Player

Ok, thanks for the heads up on that!
  16. Planet Telex New Player

I didn't collect the mission from the journal....oops! :p
  17. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I think this quest is by far the most annoying of all the seasonal feats. Your best bet is to find a spot and just stand there until he shows up, if your queing do it in that spot and log out in that spot.
  18. JustSome_Chick New Player

Just go into the Oracle's Database section here and look at the Fanboy / More Than You Can Chew feat info. Pick a couple of spots from there that are near each other and fight around them. Shoot, today I have seen Larfleeze 3 times on one toon and 6 on another, just doing all of my fighting / questing between two spawn points.

He's not hard to find, if you do a little research here on the forums and stay in one general area. No need to camp one spot like a statue.
  19. SoylentBob New Player

Take screenshots of Lardiddy and send a ticket.
    People have been lamenting this Feat since they covered his flaming hair with a hat.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1