Speculation: The New Seasonal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Feb 16, 2022.

1. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Thats all I can think of as well. Maybe Batman/Joker content since the movie will release this year and we didnt get joker content for a while.
    • Like x 1
  2. Jcal Dedicated Player

Just goes to show you how aware and attentive the devs are. Last year the Summer Seasonal, for whatever reason, started early and ended early (July 7th). So from practically the entirety of July all the way to October, there was bubkis. Nothing but Bonus Weeks to tide us over. STU was obviously a progression based event so that doesn't count as an extra, imo.

It's clear now that the Summer event has been moved to early June through July, so yeah... we definitely needed something else to pad out the subsequent months.
    • Like x 1
  3. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG]
    maybe?
    probably a new version of an existing seasonal. Less mechanics because Shirley lots of the numerous casuals can't stop pew pew pew.
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

Probably the main reason why I revisit the Titan's Duo ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Does anyone feel there's a bit of a space between Summer and Halloween? Hopefully this new event/seasonal fills that up
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

7. Aren Sul Committed Player

Looking at the new Batman Bundle, gave me an idea...

What if.... what if the new fall event is not just a Batman even, but a Batman Beyond event in a future Gotham?
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You won't see anything as 'American' as a July 4th seasonal. Sorry, but much of the player base would be 'offended' and DBG isn't going to take that chance....not to mention much of the base is NOT American.

I'd believe much more you'd see some 'back to school' thing than a 4th of July thing.

But that was a hellava cartoon. Nice reference.
    [IMG]

EDIT: Dang...BumblingB beat me to it....
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

LMAO, seeing that gif next to a Nightwing PFP reminded me of when I saw a post of an artwork showing Dick posing for a reference for a painter but on the canvas you see the artist is painting him as a duck and someone in the comments made the joke "Duck Grayson" which then got eveyone going "Rabbit Grayson!" "Duck Grayson!" "Rabbit Grayson!" "Duck Grayson!" and so on lmao

Anyway, maybe the seasonal is for something significant to Daybreak, Dimensional Ink, Warner, and/or DC? Like a founding date or something?
    • Like x 1