Special Source Marks Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 19, 2020.

1. TomShepard Active Player

Yh i know.I was doing relevant content only..Wonderwerse instances.as im ccr 308 ww is the relevant content for me to get them(instances)

2. Eve YouTuber

Nice, came back for a good week. Hopefully we get 5x stabilizer next.
    • Like x 1
  3. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

The wording on this promotion is very.... confusing. Why? Because it failed to mention that gear was also being discounted at the vendors outside the various DLC portals. This is, in my opinion, the best part about the event. As it gives ppl the chance to get those numerous 50 point feats that come from getting various sets of gear.

It says Universal Mechanical Supply Officer...meaning the guy who sits in the hub in the watchtower, right? The guy you cannot buy gear from after reaching a certain CR. So you can imagine how this confused many players who after a long time just use that guy as a repair bot and forget that it ever sold gear.
  4. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Seals and seals of completion should be in broker like before, they are essential to the game and should be in-game if not at least trade-able.
    Not to mention artifacts with 60% breakthrough burn 4 seals without success how is that 60% chance ?
    • Like x 1