Spawn time for CC bounties

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ash Inferno, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

It seems a lot more people are doing the CC bounties lately but I don't think that's really the case. There have been a lot of people just soloing them ( including myself ) instead of putting a group together.

I generally like to throw out a common courtesy shout when I find one, but unfortunately not everyone does. If you do miss your chance, especially in Central City, where Zoom seems to spawn 9/10 times :mad: then you have to search again which can take quite a while sometimes.

To the Devs, if you read this, could you increase the spawn rate of these bounties? Not for me, but for all the poor guys & gals that just missed Abra.

peace out ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. winter13 New Player

Not only do they need to increase the spawn rate in central time, they also need to ensure that they rotate after being killed. You shouldn't get flash 4 times in a row before you get black lightning to spawn. It takes longer to do these 2 in central city that I takes to do the other 7 in Metro and Gotham combined.

I only have to run these for three more days, and then I'm never running them again :D
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

...or at least alternate Zoom & Abra spawns.
    • Like x 1