Sparring targets need more HP

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by blklightning, Jun 8, 2014.

1. blklightning New Player

We're finding it awfully difficult to test on sparring targets when they keep resetting our PIs. It's difficult to run content when few are on, and the dummies are becoming a hindrance to testing rather than a help.
    • Like x 7
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

I usually take gear off to test on sparring targets. Giving away base amenities on test would make sparring targets less contentious as well.
    • Like x 5
  3. blklightning New Player

Soooo tired of having to go to WT to visit my bank and then back to my base to save a build. At least the warp cool downs are super short.
  4. drenz Developer

I agree with this feedback. I'm going to triple the CR of these Sparring Targets so they can take more beatings. This will also apply to the base amenity Sparring Target.

Keep an eye out for this change in a future update, I'll get it out there ASAP.
    =Drenz
    • Like x 25
  5. blklightning New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  6. Radium Devoted Player

You guys can get amenities from the testing boxes. Might have to open a few but I have them all now.
    • Like x 1
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

But after opening a few i get stuck with other bases amenities in my inventory =l that i can't get rid off
  8. blklightning New Player

That's what I was worried about. I deleted a test-server character because I couldn't delete a deed and a superfluous amenity. I'd like to not have my limited inventory space taken up with those things. I miss my maxed inventory/bank on live server.
    • Like x 2