Sp on test?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Jay Smeezy, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Honestly whats a good sp to have on test? There is no way im gonna have my 418 sp on live and on test...i just refuse to do it! Full gear at 270 cr and got kicked cause i was honest and told them i only have 250 sp ON TEST...it is already hard enough to get in a group but hell i just started playing with my guy after 2 years of having him...YESTERDAY! Lmao...people kill me with this game. I’m a channel my inner allen iverson and say, “we talking bout test, not live but test”....ok im done, ty!
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Are you saying you got kicked from an instance while on test because of SP?
    • Like x 1
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yes
  4. Knarlydude Loyal Player

xD If I were you. I would laugh it off and be glad that you were kicked. That's ridiculous.

I'm willing to be that they had a wipe fest.

Besides, That's kind of the point with Test. You're suppose to test variables and other things.
    Not max out everything and then test. That's just ignorant and poorly tested.
    • Like x 1
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kind of agree, but having a maxed out Set besides the regular would make the testing for Elite finally "End game viable" for the Live server
    • Like x 1
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah if u got kicked from an instance then they were just searching for an excuse to kick you nothing else cause of wipe fiesta.

If they dont invite you to an elite group cause of low sp now thats something different, still silly tho.
    • Like x 1
  7. Balzemut New Player

I know how u feel, I've done cot and throne in elite just once for first time with LFG ppl, the guy told me at the beginning he was hesitating to invite me, pls don't make me regret it. Lol and who was top dps and was picking up the other teammates? The guy with lowest sp and cr, me
    • Like x 2
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Yeah but, I don't think the OP said anything about elite unless I missed something.

^^^^Here is the OP^^^^
    Besides the fact that "Elite" is not the only thing that needs to be tested. The larger portion of the games population plays regular and event. The best coarse of action when doing things like this is setting a control (a standard which would be the normal difficulty) by which other things can be measured making sure that the regular instances are running right and then.................. move on to the elite stuff. If everyone works on the regular content and gets that squared away it makes it easier to adjust the bar for elite.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just meant that in General :D
    • Like x 1