Up-Votes Needed source mark choice missing from recent raids

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by StealthBlue, Dec 11, 2020.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There's supposed to always be a source mark as a choice on the loot table of raids that are below relevancy. This is missing from recent raids that are below relevancy for end game players. It's missing on at least Atlantis, JLD, and Metal I raids, but I'm sure it's missing from others as well.
    • Like x 5
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The source mark choice is missing from zoo, earth 3, and Deluge treats as well. I've only been running the elite versions of those for renown (and the man bat commandos), so I guess it's possible the source mark choice exists in regular. I know briefings and investigations are missing in Zoo elite, but do show up in the regular version, so this might be a separate but related issue.
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Just to add to this, so there isn't any confusion. Here is an explanation of how the marks are supposed to work when you are in an instance out of relevancy. At the time we were still using Marks of Victory, but the change to Source Marks said we would earn Source Marks everywhere we used to earn Marks of Victory.

Also, I checked and this still works in FOS3. I was able to pick a Source Mark from each of the 3 loot pickers, and also got two additional dropped Source Marks (one from two different bosses).
    • Like x 1
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just ran Machine Elite (Titans episode), and the Source Mark choice was missing from that raid as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

On Amazon Fury 3 raids (at least God of Monsters) and Age of Justice (at least on Justice for All) both have the source mark as a loot choice. So it looks like it's just Riddled with Crime and newer that are missing the source mark as a loot choice when you are beyond their relevancy.
    • Like x 1