Sore's Nature Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Sore, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Crappy is your man.
  2. Unida Dedicated Player

for real doe

whats a good nature healing loadout now? and dare i ask... dps?
  3. comrade sonya Committed Player

For healing right now i have 2 builds, one play from the tray and the other hybrid. Both use the same loadout.... Savage Growth, Swarm Shield, Blossom, Metabolism, Flourish, Bug Form (in bug form put cross pollination as your last power).

This loadout works okay, I still need to work on properly managing my pheremones and power costs but usually Savage Growth clipped with Metabolism is enough, and with higher damage Flourish saves the day
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

For Healing, everything comrade said above minus Bug. I'm really going to miss Bug and Harvest for healing.
    DPS is really anything you want. I haven't DPS in a current raid yet so I can't comment on what is "best" or if there even is a best.
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nature DPS LO Im using atm and doing good:

serpent call, briar, vine lash, harvest, roar, wolf

in wolf same loadout but in wolfs spot I put carnivorious plants SC

so rotation looks like this

Serp > briar > VL > harvest > roar repeat all while in wolf btw

SC ready

serp > briar > VL > harv > SC > roar

been dealing massive damage this way.
    • Like x 1
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

6years and counting ;)
  8. comrade sonya Committed Player

Why don't you use bug? It's not entirely necessary but if I need extra healing output I'll switch
  9. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Haven't needed extra healing yet but at least we can change loadouts on the fly now.
  10. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I've been using literally the same thing as xHL. For solo stuff I stay in Human form, but yea, loving the PffT loadout. Super fun and it does great damage.

I use Supercharged Carnivorous Plants III and Restorative Roar for Head / Legs.
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

I wasn't sure about the benefits of bug after Jason mentioned it so I went and re-read the description and the stats before and after going into the form. The crit magnitude and chance only lasts around 13 seconds but I noticed my resto went down 700 the entire time.
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I wonder if your resto going down is intended?
  13. The Anxient Loyal Player

So I finally got to dust off my nature alt. Currently using a pftt build (haven't found a good hybrid one yet) and have a quick question. If I set up serpent call, thorn burst, vine lash, and harvest can I refresh all of my dots with harvest or do I need to cycle back through them?
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes Harvest and Thorn Burst still spread and refresh.
    • Like x 1
  15. Plowed In Loyal Player

I wonder if that's the effect of the neck mod we're losing...or a hard number.
    • Like x 1
  16. Plowed In Loyal Player

I run basically the same thing, except switch metabolism out for cross pollination. Power cost is cheaper and I mainly go for pheromone stacks. In bug I have metabolism and regen instead of the two pheromone powers from human form. Can get that fourth pheromone stack from metabolism plus the boost from bug form, then switch back to human form. Keep flourishing when it's off cool down and you can keep 4 pheromone dots going just about the whole time.

If you don't want regen you can put cross pollinate on both bug and human form for an extra insta-heal.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

And I meant to test that... I'll try to look at it today
  18. Plowed In Loyal Player

Pretty sure it's a bug "bug"

I played around with switching gear and stuff...apparently it's tied to the weapon slot somehow. Try taking off your weapon in human form, check your restoration, then switch to bug form....Resto stays the same. If you reequip your weapon while still in bug your restoration goes back to your original number, smh.

Or in dps role put bug form on your loadout and check your restoration numbers before and after switching to bug...

I put a ticket in, think it's #2661
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Nature is a 12345 power(funny how people hate AM but most are migrating right back to a 1234 power) you want to cast roar after harvest for burst. Roar take the remaining dots and burst the target with the damage
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Doesn't have to be a 12345 power but some people just find the easy stuff and stick with it. Have since found a good hybrid loadout but thanks for your attempted condescension.